Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? (49759 Views)

Cole Palmer: From Man City's Bench Warmer To EPL Player Of The Season Contender / The Bench Is Not For Samuel Kalu / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by yomi531(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2023
obembet:
Manchester City's bench today cost them over €500m 🤯

Ederson: €40m
Ruben Dias: €71.6m
John Stones: €55.6m
Ilkay Gundogan: €27m
Erling Haaland: €60m
Jack Grealish: €117.5m
Rodri: €70m
Kevin De Bruyne: €76m
Bernardo Silva: €50m

Source: https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1660292732571484160?t=W6xL_QAbxsoFNjZxTSC9rQ&s=19
Pep fan boys, make Una come see Una genius bench oo. Habaaaa. Later u guys will be hyping him as the G.o.a.t.
Baba na money be him strength. He has loads of options to choose from. With this squad, fergie or Mou for dey win CL every other year..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by TheSuperX(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1660292732571484160?t=W6xL_QAbxsoFNjZxTSC9rQ&s=19
Thank God say you put source.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by stanliwise(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Naah..

They're just the rave of the moment. Nothing else!

There was a time Arsenal/Manu/Liverpool/Chelsea/Madrid/Barca used to have Team A/B/C..

So there's nothing new here. It's what we've been seeing before!
5 premiere league win in 6 years. Bro that is a record in modern football. You haven’t seen that
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by patrickcollins: 7:01am On May 22, 2023
Simplyemmy:
Omo....... €500m?
But Chelsea spent 600 million pounds and still finished in 13th position, what can u say about that.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by uunwanaobong3: 7:06am On May 22, 2023
Palmer wanted to kill Chelsea captain azpeliqueta yesterday with dribbling.......... That boy no get respect, every time they gave Palmer ball he will purposefully carry the go where azpeliqueta dey and started dribbling the old man up and down the field, what an insult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Delightsome2023: 7:08am On May 22, 2023
Julius1995:
The joke write itself. Zero UCL, no international success really. Yet, in the argument of the greatest bench. You people should dedicate some times to football history before posting things like this. A brief search on Google would have educate better
after inter and Man Utd shock them, their eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by ShaqFu: 7:11am On May 22, 2023
obembet:

this prove money isn't everything.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by timiade446(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2023
ojehmario1969:

Copy nd paste

You sef do your own if e easy

Bad belle
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2023
If mancity wins the UCL, alvarez has a big chance of winning the world best player.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by verifiablefacts: 7:19am On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
If you ever feel stupid remember Julian Alvarez, bench warmer at Man City has more EPL goals (cool than Chelsea’s top scorer (7) this season 😂

Star Boy. He recently won a World Cup, about to win a treble and he's just 23year old. These lads will be hard to motivate afterwards, when they already win it all, early in their career.

Hard to motivate? How many ballon 'dor.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by tizteezy(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2023
Haaland of over £160 million?

Lol

Man City are dirty ass modafckers
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Kinghp: 7:34am On May 22, 2023
Julius1995:
The joke write itself. Zero UCL, no international success really. Yet, in the argument of the greatest bench. You people should dedicate some times to football history before posting things like this. A brief search on Google would have educate better

OP was only asking a question.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Lashist(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

In your dreams abi
Lol...e be like your backyard club better pass them🤣🤣🤣
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by lovegino112: 8:14am On May 22, 2023
internationalman:
They disrespected Chelsea and yet they ended up winning..

That squad that started today could comfortably finish in the top 4 if they were a regular starting 11.

Thank God Arsenal surrendered themselves yesterday, otherwise maybe today would have been the day Chelsea conceded the highest goal in their history.
I shame

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Iykenuwa(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
Echoly:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Thief. Always opening new accounts to scam the gullible.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Yoighaman(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2023
Yesterday, the commentator said that all the goals (36) Chelsea has scored as a team this season in the EPL is the same as those only Haaland has scored as an individual. Is it true? wink
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Blazebond(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2023
Today's children mumu for football sha,who dey that bench? All these overrated players,what can dey do individually? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Mogajunior(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2023
gaby:
They are obviously value for the money.

Some clubs would still parade a squad with a bigger bill and still underperform. e.g Chelsea and Man.U.

Just see how the Brits are good at over hyping and over pricing their own.

Check out the price for Graelish vis a vis the goal-monster Halland..

Na so dem hype calamity "Head of State" Mai Angwa abi na Magwaya to be worth £80m...the result dey clear now...

Scammers and white washers.
Grealish is overpriced but trust me, he has been instrumental in their champions league matches this season. Created most of their chances.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Gucciswaz: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
obembet:

yet Dem still beat Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Gucciswaz: 11:05am On May 22, 2023
Gucciswaz:
yet Dem still beat Chelsea
city have beaten Chelsea with all their squad categories this season and I won't be surprised if they field their female squad when next the play Chelsea.. I fear dy might still endup beating Chelsea at the end..
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by AImiron: 11:57am On May 22, 2023
verifiablefacts:

Hard to motivate? How many ballon 'dor.
which club you dey support make I see how many trophy dey una cabinets in the last 6 years. I know you sabi you manurefc fan, you're guys are naturally allergic to good things, that's why una team dey fail. Just like and move if you no agree ignore, will you die? Stay off my mention. I won't be so nice in my next response. Good riddance

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by verifiablefacts: 2:02pm On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
which club you dey support make I see how many trophy dey una cabinets in the last 6 years. I know you sabi you manurefc fan, you're guys are naturally allergic to good things, that's why una team dey fail. Just like and move if you no agree ignore, will you die? Stay off my mention. I won't be so nice in my next response. Good riddance

My friend, just my view and in sports banter is allowed, meant no harm.
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by AImiron: 2:49pm On May 22, 2023
verifiablefacts:

My friend, just my view and in sports banter is allowed, meant no harm.
point of correction, I'm not your friend. Yes, banter is always allowed. Nah wetin make football sweet be that. What's football without banter.

Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Margaret07(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
Money teams
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 11:36am On May 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I wonder how some people reach their own conclusions
You this Madrid guy again?? angry angry angry
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 12:03pm On May 23, 2023
AImiron:
If you want to Banter, wait for the final whistle, plus end of the season, their UCL story is about to change cos they're winning it season. But I sabi your game, mumu like you go still rubbish their efforts when they win it, by saying " how many UCL dem win" , sososo has 13, Lagbaja won 23, lakasegbe won 45, ode ma pada segbe ni, i don add you to cart, I go find you after the match.
The guy na big mumu. That's the reason all the other EPL mumu fans dey wish make City no win am so that dem go dey brag with am alone but God pass dem. Dem go pity for Inter da day
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 12:05pm On May 23, 2023
MrDoGood:
Greatest or most expensive?
undecided
Mumu man bring on your mumu team come face dem bah
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 12:14pm On May 23, 2023
Nemesis0147:
man city are good but na small club

U dy talk like say na them..be the first team to reach UCL finals….when them dy in the early 2000s?….they are good but the hype is too much….,,,,watch out for Newcastle!!
Arsenal once played unbeaten!!

Man city still dy start!!
Keep kwayet there bad belle chochochocho
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 12:21pm On May 23, 2023
Adranidoo:
Mbok, give them their dues oga.
All these ya English won't help matters undecided
There's nothing new here kill u there angry angry
I like your last line grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 12:58pm On May 23, 2023
Thryphosa:
How do you want Chelsea fans to feel with this?
Very bitter cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? by Peacecore: 1:02pm On May 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
The same Chelsea that used them to win their 2nd champions league?
And nearly go relegation while City on the course for treble. Patience is a virtue. You win again after 500years while City will win back to back for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.