Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl (620 Views)

Should I Continue With It? / Pls Should I Continue With This Lady / I Need A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Lady Between 19 - 25 (check My Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by nzechu(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2023
so a little background. I am shy man, not social at all, and introverted. I don't have friends and I don't know how to toast girls. I have dated a few girls but all I dated were people who acquaintance at work or neighbour at home. my girlfriend just broke up with me because of distance.

my work just posted me to another state and since coming here I have not been able to mix with anyone girls or boys to make friends. so I am extra bored and lonely. now I have tried getting some Behind, educated girls that caught my fancy but I usually hit a brick wall. I am not really lucky with getting girls

so now to the post, where I work is a local place, a village, there is this young lady that assists her mum iin the kitchen where she sells food. as expected she stopped education at secondary school level. while myself I am BSc holder, with middle management position at work. with time I have started interacting with this lady and started going romantic with her.

the issue is this, left to me I can friend her even marry her but u know everyone at work will feel how did oga start friending this local girl. I regularly hear some males cal her our wife jokingly cos she is very friendly but I only know of one colleague who was friending her but has been posted out.

its just like those films where the kings son loves a low life girl but his family frowns against it. what should I do. stop the friendship before it grows into something else or follow my heart, since I love and feel at peace with her
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by Ibkrichie(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
Stop the feelings and don't lower your self esteem, just cos you're unable to get urself a high class gf, just have fun with her with no strings attached and move on,, in whatever you do with her just make sure you use ur head...
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by nzechu(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2023
Ibkrichie:
Stop the feelings and don't lower your self esteem, just cos you're unable to get urself a high class gf, just have fun with her with no strings attached and move on,, in whatever you do with her just make sure you use ur head...
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by ChocolateAnon(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2023
nzechu:
so a little background. I am shy man, not social at all, and introverted. I don't have friends and I don't know how to toast girls. I have dated a few girls but all I dated were people who acquaintance at work or neighbour at home. my girlfriend just broke up with me because of distance.

my work just posted me to another state and since coming here I have not been able to mix with anyone girls or boys to make friends. so I am extra bored and lonely. now I have tried getting some Behind, educated girls that caught my fancy but I usually hit a brick wall. I am not really lucky with getting girls

so now to the post, where I work is a local place, a village, there is this young lady that assists her mum iin the kitchen where she sells food. as expected she stopped education at secondary school level. while myself I am BSc holder, with middle management position at work. with time I have started interacting with this lady and started going romantic with her.

the issue is this, left to me I can friend her even marry her but u know everyone at work will feel how did oga start friending this local girl. I regularly hear some males cal her our wife jokingly cos she is very friendly but I only know of one colleague who was friending her but has been posted out.

its just like those films where the kings son loves a low life girl but his family frowns against it. what should I do. stop the friendship before it grows into something else or follow my heart, since I love and feel at peace with her

From your post, it just means her parents couldn't afford to send her to Uni. That doesn't mean she's dumb.
And the goodness of a woman isn't determined by social class; I know well educated women who lack manners and "low-class" women who are decent people.

If you want her to be educated so badly you can enroll her in University or a training camp or teach her yourself after she's earned the wife status.

From your post it sounds like you either care too much about what others think and fall to peer pressure or you're just feeling lonely and want to latch on to what you can. If that's the case don't do it; you will regret it later and also make the girl suffer because you don't truly love her.

If you're only toasting her because you're desperate/feeling lonely then stop and leave the matter.
If you actually like the babe and her character is good, then what's your business with her education. Date her and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by DamianDd: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
nzechu:

You're a man, you get to choose who should bear your offsprings. She's low class in terms of finance but in womanhood is she a high class woman? Real men value high value feminine women that would respect your position as a man and let you lead and commit her life and time to taking care of you and your children while you provide and shelter them. That's how to choose a woman

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by BItt: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
nzechu from experience, if you were the one in her shoes she wouldn't settle for you.
If you stop having the financial strength you wield today, I can categorically tell you she'll leave.

She'll leave because she expects you to help her while she gives you sex in return.
Look for a lady in your category that can help you grow and not otherwise
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by nzechu(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
nzechu from experience, if you were the one in her shoes she wouldn't settle for you.
If you stop having the financial strength you wield today, I can categorically tell you she'll leave.

She'll leave because she expects you to help her while she gives you sex in return.
Look for a lady in your category that can help you grow and not otherwise
OK thanks
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
"Low life".
Because of A4 paper certification.

Is formal education the only type of education there is?
A lot of O'level holders are more productive than so-called graduates these days. Attend digital skills or tech webinars and interact with people so that you'll see for yourself the kind of potential the set of people you term " low lives" have.

I'm not asking you to train somebody's daughter o... Make dem no go serve you breakfast tomorrow, but I'm saying you shouldn't be dating someone you claim to be better off than without asking what their long-term goals are and how they plan to achieve them...

What do you even discuss with a secondary school leaver? You come off as a distraction. Please do well to cut ties with her and look for your class.
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by Celestinebeing(f): 3:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Where are you currently, if you serious we could give this a try..
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by paskal16: 2:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by Celestinebeing(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2023
paskal16:
lets give it a try

hmmm........ So can i get to know the person behind this username.
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by paskal16: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Should I Continue Relationship With A Low Class Girl by Celestinebeing(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
paskal16:
sure why not
Perhaps we could connect away from nairaland or on whatsapp to talk about it better?
If it’s cool by you
ok zero 81sixty-nine 81 .................. 050 nine...

(1) (Reply)

Gals N Frontin / Re:she Is Nice / Will Love To Meet Africans Living In Texas: Esp Nigerian :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.