Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly (51618 Views)

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by clockwisereport: 11:36am On May 22, 2023
obembet:

U mean e no reach or what?

Some principals dey even earn less than 45k

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by gentleguy1975: 11:37am On May 22, 2023
obembet:
Not different from private school grin
but, for Lagos that salary na die ooo, imagine person dey work for Lagos island and staying at agege!
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by inoki247: 11:39am On May 22, 2023
ambale:

And they keep stealing peoples hard earned money in the name of bank charges abi

You think stealing is limited to poor people....

If so why the politicians dey steal...

Some of the huge stealing going on in the banking sectors the managers knows Abt it we no dey talk 100k or ,20k stealing we can see aw Alot of bank went bankrupt den cos of the Directors stealing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Jogs1900: 11:40am On May 22, 2023
gentleguy1975:
oga, even the cashiers and some staff inside the banking hall too are on contract,a former staff at eco bank told me he got employed at another bank as rco, resident compliant officer,on contract!
See , RCO means resident control officers. Some banks like Zenith Bank outsourced most of their job roles.Even at that the RCO though outsourced, their salary can't be less than 100k unlike drivers, cleaners, and security guards that are usually SSCE holders.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by ceejayluv(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2023
plumcomm:
Funny enough he could be earning far more than this,but not included in the payslip so as to reduce the income tax and company tax payable.it is an avenue by come companies to reduce the pension contribution too.
I remember working for a company years back and was on salary of about 110k but only 48k was what i earn according to my payslip,the remaining is being paid into my account as allowances not taxable.also the pension contribution was according to what was in the payslip so both the company and I pay less as conrtibution.
That's illegal... According to the personal income tax act, only pension contributions, nhf/NHS deductions and housing allowance of a maximum amount are non taxable..

2 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Annahh(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
maramara:
UBA and contract staffing, see una life, upon the billions of net profit
UBA pays contract staff like Tellers, CSO 100+, you guys should stop spreading false news.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by ppogba: 11:45am On May 22, 2023
Bahamas95:
Yet dem get pride pass Dangote, most especially those useless cashiers with eyelashes that look like umbrella.

Thank you for saying it the way it is.
Nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by jonesylord: 11:51am On May 22, 2023

w

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by wunmi590(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And you know the funny thing about this arrangement?

The Outsourcing Company/Companies are usually owned by The MD/CEOs Wives or Relations. This I saw and experienced with a now defunct 3rd Generation Bank.

Same with the Cleaning Jobs at the Banks. The Outsourcing Company get paid #75k Per Head then month end comes and the Cleaners get paid 23,500.00. This one is reserved for EDs/AGMs Wives and Relatives. They will give them like 3/4 Branches to manage.

That's is why you see many of those guys always "begging" for assistance to augment whatever the earn monthly. Run errands for Tips and so on.

Bros, oil 🛢 dey your head, you really understand the trend...

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Truthshscrazy: 11:57am On May 22, 2023
Jogs1900:
This is a driver's salary in a bank. From the payslip, one can deduce that the driver is a contract staff.
cool
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by jidxin(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2023
Bahamas95:
Yet dem get pride pass Dangote, most especially those useless cashiers with eyelashes that look like umbrella.

its for a security or cleaner
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by plumcomm: 12:03pm On May 22, 2023
ceejayluv:

That's illegal... According to the personal income tax act, only pension contributions, nhf/NHS deductions and housing allowance of a maximum amount are non taxable..
yes it is illegal but it happens like that,so I can just show you my payslip but in actual,it's not my pay.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by histemple: 12:06pm On May 22, 2023
Not a bank staff. That is a contract staff.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sherylbaky(f): 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Lol, they earn well, one of them is a friend...though they seem to be overloaded with work, which happens in 90% of private sector
Enemyofpeace:
Please show us the pay slips of moderators on nairaland.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by youngsahito(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2023
Skyfornia:
Anyone against the pay slip should contact the staff and offer him better job..
talk like a mature man, it is only God that knows how u will treat your dependant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sherylbaky(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
What was your job position back then, if I may ask?
HisChild86:

Drivers are not the only contract staff. I earned same amount as a contract staff in one of the banks. Though the bank is now paying contract staff now 60k.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by BTCog: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
As a starter, gather all the experiences you can gather.
Strive to participate in trainings where you can be issued certificates and be very sure you learn the job very well.
In your 4th to 5th year package yourself for another job if your present job is not doing you well.
From the 7th year, if you have certificates to back up your experiences, then start looking for jobs outside the country.
The sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
sherylbaky:
Lol, they earn well, one of them is a friend...though they seem to be overloaded with work, which happens in 90% of private sector
it's a lie. I don't believe that they hen well, it is because they are not henning well that out of frustration, they ban people anyhow on nairaland. Imagine banning someone from 2022 till 2031. They don't hen well jo
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by gentleguy1975: 12:23pm On May 22, 2023
Jogs1900:

See , RCO means resident control officers. Some banks like Zenith Bank outsourced most of their job roles.Even at that the RCO though outsourced, their salary can't be less than 100k unlike drivers, cleaners, and security guards that are usually SSCE holders.
thanks for the correction, you are right but,my point is the contract part not the pay,in fact as far back as 2010,an old generation bank was paying around 200k for the rco,s
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Gentlesniper(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
Philips outsourcing and UBA. Una well done.

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Menclothing: 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
Many bank pay marketers this
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sherylbaky(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin grin. They are just doing their job, follow the rules and no qualms.

Shalom
Enemyofpeace:
it's a lie. I don't believe that they hen well, it is because they are not henning well that out of frustration, they ban people anyhow on nairaland. Imagine banning someone from 2022 till 2031. They don't hen well jo
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Enemyofpeace: 12:35pm On May 22, 2023
sherylbaky:
grin grin grin. They are just doing their job, follow the rules and no qualms.

Shalom
is there any sense in banning someone from 2022 till 2031? That's pure madness. Shame on that moderator
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sonature1: 12:38pm On May 22, 2023
wunmi590:

From the payslip, you will see that it was an outsourcing company that is paying the staff directly...

That means the bank 🏦 pay upto 100k and the outsourcing company have removed their cut to arrive at that figure....

That's why I hate anything outsourcing company, but most Nigerian company have given the recruitment part of the company to them these days

No outsourcing company will take up to 50% of your salary every month.

The bank pays him peanuts.... probably 50k - 70k

3 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Brownshoe: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
hotwax:
Thats a contract staff salary...

driver or cleaner sef.

Bankers are well paid. I.e. if you are a full staff...

I work with a bank
then or now, am asking because bankers won't be here @ this hour.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by gayman99: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
UBA pays contract staff like Tellers, CSO 100+, you guys should stop spreading false news.

I beg to differ. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:54pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
Its small, yes, but even their graduate trainee are not earning 300k.

It seems you are a banker working in HR unit, because of the way you are defending what they pay. grin😂🤣

Na wa o, well that is one of the major causes of the brain drain currently hitting most of the sectors in Nigeria.

Underpayment...
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Psoul(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
My concern is not even on that net pay. I'm worried about the basic salary. How can you be paying N1,434 as basic salary. This will make it very difficult for that person to have a substantial rise in pay after years.

Basic salary is a deciding factor on how other allowances increase with time and determines nature of other benefits.

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
jidxin:
its for a security or cleaner
And so?

Even if they earn 1m monthly being humble won't take anything away from them. Most bankers in Nigeria are too proud and rude.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 1:12pm On May 22, 2023
hotwax:
Thats a contract staff salary...

driver or cleaner sef.

Bankers are well paid. I.e. if you are a full staff...

I work with a bank

Bankers are not well paid. The highest I was paid is 400k as a BO..is that one highly paid..

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by wunmi590(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2023
sonature1:

No outsourcing company will take more than 50% of your salary every month.

The bank pays him peanuts.... probably 50k - 70k

So if you say no Outsourcing company will take more than 50%, of his salary...

Than means the bank his paying him 90k, and 50% of 90k is 45k...

I've been there before, so I know what I'm saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True Is This Text Image ? / Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.