Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers (203 Views)

Buy Skyrock Battery For Inverters, UPS & Other Renewable Energy Supply In Abuja / Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr / Get Lithium Ion Battery Packs For Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2023
My name is Daniel, I would like to introduce my company SIMBA GROUP, that has been in business for Genus, Luminous and Kester Inverters Spare parts sales in large scale, production and sale of Distilled water for Tubular Batteries for the past 35years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track for the best client satisfactions. We have never compromised on the quality and services provided to our clients.

At Simba Group, we partner with leading businesses, helping business to improve the services they offer and to save money. By signing up to work with us as a dealer in all inverter spare parts, we can streamline the service you receive, where by saving your company cost, offering good and friendly affordable prices, making your services quicker and more efficient.

Working together, i estimate i can save your company up to 50% on your annual fees of purchasing spare parts in large volume.

I look forward to a wonderful working relationship with your company or business if given the opportunity.

Daniel
whatsap: 08032059244
Re: Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2023
Distilled or DM water sales from 250litters upward, sold at 100naira per litter.. supply of Lumious, Genus and Kester inverter spare parts to dealers in large quantity also available...Registering with us as a Dealer to get all spare parts at cheap company rate is very much welcome.
Re: Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2023
you can also place your orders in various kind of Genus, Kester and Luminous Boards, Dsp Chip Cards, have it deliver to your business door steps

Re: Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good afternoon, open for business
Re: Business Proposal For Inverters Spare Part Dealers And Distilled Water Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good afternoon people

(1) (Reply)

Original Brand New Sealed Xiaomi MI Band 7 For Sale @27k / Google Pixel 6 Pro / Iphone 13 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.