Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys (9404 Views)

12-years-old Girl Survives Slaughter By 'yahoo Boys' After Five Days In Soakaway / Slay Queen Used For Money Ritual By Yahoo Boys Finally Dies In Delta State / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Dawiire(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2023
Good day ladies and gentlemen in the house... This post is "Mainly" for educational use or if you will like to defraud anyone dont even near my side oh but i would advice you to try the white but not the USA please oh just for own good oh... Firstly you need to know that any type of deal that bring money to others is what is being used to defraud others... And before going for any update make sure you have patience to be able to withstand not getting money for like weeks or a month if you are not lucky enough... But first I will be listing the update... But your comment will let me drop the format early... Please Note: I will update the update as soon as possible oh... 1. Hacking 2. Giveaway 3. Hookup 4. Drugs and drug ads 5. Dating 6. Shipping 7. Binary... Please more are to come when you comment

2 Likes

Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by anthonyuncle(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Nickisindigo(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2023
K
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Dawiire(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2023
8. Gana dinero(Investment in Spanish) 9. Celebrity work 10. Mistress work 11. Real estate agent 12. Mechanics 13. >F B I disguise...< this work mainly for Usa Client that dont want to pay again... I will keep updating it as soon as possible
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by buttlover(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2023
Dawiire:
8. Gana dinero(Investment in Spanish) 9. Celebrity work 10. Mistress work 11. Real estate agent 12. Mechanics 13. >F B I disguise...< this work mainly for Usa Client that dont want to pay again... I will keep updating it as soon as possible

Bro bring the drug ad is what i want to know
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Dawiire(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2023
buttlover:

Bro bring the drug ad is what i want to know
ok bro dat not an issue but dat maybe later..... But you can text just incase 08139363690
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Dawiire1(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2023
Dawiire:
Good day ladies and gentlemen in the house... This post is "Mainly" for educational use or if you will like to defraud anyone dont even near my side oh but i would advice you to try the white but not the USA please oh just for own good oh... Firstly you need to know that any type of deal that bring money to others is what is being used to defraud others... And before going for any update make sure you have patience to be able to withstand not getting money for like weeks or a month if you are not lucky enough... But first I will be listing the update... But your comment will let me drop the format early... Please Note: I will update the update as soon as possible oh... 1. Hacking 2. Giveaway 3. Hookup 4. Drugs and drug ads 5. Dating 6. Shipping 7. Binary... Please more are to come when you comment
am so sorry for the delay bros I forgot my logins to this account oh ^_^
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Charliehustle(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Baba drop any info on Binary
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by azibanedo(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Abeg update me on mechanics
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by Tekkyboy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05
Op Whatsup with the formats na
Re: Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys by liloafy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23
I can design Bitcoin investment website.

(1) (Reply)

Any Post Office In Ogun State (sango Ota)????? / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.