Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G (5353 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband (cartoon Art) - By Tonto Dikeh / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog / How Tonto Dike Was Embarrased In Public Over Burnt Bag (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G by doublekay: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2011
hi folks was reading this interview @ jimmy sonde blog where Terry G Talks Break Up With Now Muzik, Wedding Rumour, His Love Child, Lucifer Mixtape And Others, but i couldnt help but marvel at the part where he said that being kissed by tonto dike was the most memorable moment of his life, lol

here is the copy of the interview read and have fun,

Terry G in a rare and candid interview talks with popular OAP, MC Icewater on Eko FM about his personal life, controversies and being misunderstood.

On new album sales-
Just because it wasn't launched and no enough buzz not available cos I was always travelling and not around Τo push it out. Terry G Agrees dat he needs ideas and cooperate packagin and not someone living on his past connections and bothered about haven not received any awards so far

Most mis-understood artist?
I deliver wat the street wants am not as worst as I portray cos am an act just like the actors in the movies so tomorrow could be of a new change

On Terry Gzuz?
Is just an acclaim Τo show I belong Τo an Christain firm not anti-christ like. If I were doin strictly xtain song? I could have been this popular too,but doing secular is just to represent the youth & I have No regret doing dis but change is constant & inevitable

On Now Muziq controversies?
I knew This would go dis way,because I wasn't getting what I wanted

On other artist Βeats usage:
Its my Βeat which you paid for and should remain my intellectual property in as much as I didn't sing his song the way it was recorded and even other acts using dat Βeat I can even sue That fellow Performin featured acts song on stage-

On Now Musiq-
I felt cheated and they were just out Τo eat from my brand,we never signed any papers. The street wants me daily and I keep loosing while trying Τo keep at per with the coperate world.

On 1,500 album sales?
Yes,why should they change my brand for same reasons why am known, who would buy such? My same disciple?

How emotional is Terry G?
Am a soft person,used Τo be in love, but now no more

Weddin Rumours?
God is my witness o, I was at home when I saw the report,maybe they saw me at someones weddin and taught I was the one gettin married

On Love Child?
I use to have a child,whom I use to be proud of but after 3 DNA's I found out she wasn't my child afterall,imagine after taking care of her for 3years

Weddin plans?
Of course, my mama don dey wait for me to hurry down the aisle but no lover yet

On Endorsement?
I suppose don dey on Energy drinks because I have the swagger to sell their products maybe they are scared coming close but they shud remember am an act on stage and off stage, am your next door neighbour, Gabriel Amanyi

Do you do drugs?
No, i have never tasted Cocaine,Igbo but I smoke and almost all naija acts smoke

Smokin for Inspiration?
Nooo, anybody who does dat lacks the ginger

Meanin of Akpako?
It simply means finding a way to the bottom of wherever you are for you to gain Promotion Τo the next level

Parental support?
Am from Benue, family of four,my younger brother D-Money works with me here as an artist, my two younger sisters are in the University,my mum owns a supermarket around Fagba here & my Dad works and also takes charge of all my properties because ours is a God-fearing home and I have their blessings

Future Projects?
Dropping my mixtape soon Τo be titled LUCIFER,video of 'Baby Don't Go' coming soon & D-Money's album with other house of ginger stuff comin out soon

Education?
I Don Dey UNIBEN, Sociology, 400 Level and sometimes i have my lecturers come take me on Private lessons since class fit No contain me atimes

How much are you worth?
I don't know but am so expensive

Most memorable moment?
Once kissed by Tonto Dike at Nu Grotto recently saying she loves my song so much

On Artists sharing beefs with you?
I have forgiven them long ago, because the divine God also forgives us when we go astray

On Hennesy not bringin endorsement?
Well I don't care am doing it for my pleasure and I think there's politricks In the system but I know one day they are gonna come back and then, they wil sell better cos we don kari we song over-sale them sef

Words to fans?
I appreciate them so well & try givin back Τo them always,my fans on fansbook & twitter are the best

Thanks to Madboi of Madtainment.tv for writing out 'excerpts from the' interview

Re: Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G by BootyOnMe: 2:49am On Sep 28, 2011
Most memorable moment?
Once kissed by Tonto Dike at Nu Grotto recently saying she loves my song so much

Gooooooooooooooooo TONTO!!!!
You RRRRRRRRRRRRRRock!!! kiss

On Love Child?
I use to have a child,whom I use to be proud of but after 3 DNA's I found out she wasn't my child afterall, imagine after taking care of her for 3years

Otu ocha! cheesy

Education?
I Don Dey UNIBEN, Sociology, 400 Level and sometimes i have my lecturers come take me on Private lessons, [size=20pt]since class fit No contain me atimes[/size]

You go UNIBEN abi you 'don dey' UNIBEN for ever?

Class no fit contain you atimes? grin

Wayo Alllllllllllllllah!!!!! grin
Re: Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G by doublekay: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Gooooooooooooooooo TONTO!!!!
You RRRRRRRRock
4 wat
Re: Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G by BootyOnMe: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
doublekay:

4 wat

For just being good old "Tonto" ALWAYS.
I am allergic to 'born-again' Christians. kiss
Re: Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G by doublekay: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
BootyOnMe:

For just being good old "Tonto" ALWAYS.
I am allergic to 'born-again' Christians. kiss
ok

(1) (Reply)

10 Perfect Nigerian Celebrity Marriage Made In Heaven (photos) / Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] / Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.