Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m (1835 Views)

Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2023
Honda Accord EX, 2015
Run and Drive
Factory A.C
Sedan 4D
2.4L Engine
Automatic Transmission
Front wheel Drive
⛽ Gas
Keys.
#6.5 Million

1 Like

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
Contact details on Signature

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2023
Book for an inspection, still available
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 11:33am On May 24, 2023
ACCIDENTED MOTOR FOR 6.5 MILLION

Nigerian used again

Motor wey you don spray

Wetin una dealers dey smoke sef

7 Likes

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Where you see accidents motor, it's a foreign used car that has crash at the front, you can come for inspection, not to come here and make mouth on details you are not furnished with.
Thanks 🙏
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2023
Come for your physical inspection,..
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 8:05am On May 25, 2023
owo4mii:
Where you see accidents motor, it's a foreign used car that has crash at the front, you can come for inspection, not to come here and make mouth on details you are not furnished with.
Thanks 🙏

you think say we be mumu for here?

oya wetin be this:

2 Likes

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 8:06am On May 25, 2023
Now compare it to one of the cars you put for sale:

It will be a miracle that this car will not have gear problem, considering the accident location embarassed

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2023
nawaforyouo:

you think say we be mumu for here?

oya wetin be this:

Hope you get sense small, I mentioned it, come over for inspection and not spoiled people market and try get money buy one put for market
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2023
Honda Accord EX, 2015
Run and Drive
Factory A.C
Sedan 4D
2.4L Engine
Automatic Transmission
Front wheel Drive
⛽ Gas
Keys.
#6.5 Million

Call us for inspection and Purchase
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by cbrass(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2023
nawaforyouo:

Now compare it to one of the cars you put for sale:

It will be a miracle that this car will not have gear problem, considering the accident location embarassed

Thanks bro...i just learned something new today o
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2023
Use these Holiday period to come and inspect your favorite ride.

Still available for sales
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 11:18am On May 28, 2023
cbrass:

Thanks bro...i just learned something new today o

Happy to help grin
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by doggedfighter(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2023
nawaforyouo:

Happy to help grin

Can you explain a little bit about the circled part, please.

I want to learn too . Can't identify what you are trying to point out
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 12:09pm On May 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

Anything for you cutie kiss

The circled part shows where the car was involved in a collision. Hence the metal looks ruffled and pushed back( radiator support frame if i am to be detailed in my description)

That would have likely led to the driver's airbag deploying, the bonnet damaged, the front bumper & both headlights broken.
The passenger Headlight securing tab is broken off. That headlight would have to be changed.

Also note that the black cover plastic is also missing unlike the non accidented example.

Infact if you see the front of the car (First picture), it looks a bit off on the driver side

For this kind of cheap repair, this car should not go for more than 5.5 million
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2023
Mr. Storyteller and advisor, Can you proceed and come for inspection rather than misleading people here and you can get first hand information through the VIN check.

Otherwise mind your business and face front.

And what is your real concern? Is it the price or you are willing to buy and make cash from it.
nawaforyouo:

The circled part shows where the car was involved in a collision. Hence the metal looks ruffled and pushed back( radiator support frame if i am to be detailed in my description)

That would have likely led to the driver's airbag deploying, the bonnet damaged, the front bumper & Driver side headlight broken.

Also note that the black cover plastic is also missing unlike the non accidented example.

Infact if you see the front of the car (First picture), it looks a bit off on the driver side

1 Like

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by doggedfighter(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
nawaforyouo:

That would have likely led to the driver's airbag deploying, the bonnet damaged, the front bumper & both headlights broken.
The passenger Headlight securing tab is broken off. That headlight would have to be changed.

Thanks,b. You really know your onion.
Well understood !
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by miketyler(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2023
Thanks a lot I just learnt something Golden from you

[/quote]
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by MrDoGood(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2023
This car isn't sharp for that amount. For a Nigerian used ?

Common na.

Review your price very well
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 8:48am On May 31, 2023
the greed for these dealers(middlemen) no be here

1 Like

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2023
MrDoGood:
This car isn't sharp for that amount. For a Nigerian used ?

Common na.

Review your price very well

Why not mind your business?

Where you see Nigeria used and face your front
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2023
nawaforyouo:
the greed for these dealers(middlemen) no be here

You be jobless Man, wey no know his right from Left, you better try buy one and put for market for us to see.
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by Timblogga: 2:19am On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

❤️❤️❤️
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2023
owo4mii:

You be jobless Man, wey no know his right from Left, you better try buy one and put for market for us to see.

undecided

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by doggedfighter(f): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2023
Timblogga:
❤️❤️❤️

Good morning,Tim😘😍😍
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by Timblogga: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

Good morning,Tim😘😍😍
Goodmorning, hope your week’s been well dear?
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by nawaforyouo: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2023
Timblogga:

Hey she is mine angry angry angry tongue

doggedfighter:
Good morning,Tim😘😍😍

Now shawty how u doing cheesy kiss
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by doggedfighter(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
nawaforyouo:

Hey she is mine angry angry angry tongue

Now shawty how u doing cheesy kiss

I am doing fine here . Hope you are fine too grin

Wait, did you say shorty
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Timblogga:
Except for the happenings in the country.

I am fine.
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by BestTrades: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
owo4mii:
Mr. Storyteller and advisor, Can you proceed and come for inspection rather than misleading people here and you can get first hand information through the VIN check.

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like

Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hello, Available for inspection
Re: Quick Sales Honda Accord Sedan Ex, 2015. #6.5m by owo4mii(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2023
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

honda babyboy 4 sale #450,000 07060544321 osogbo(pics) / 2006 Santa Fe vs. 2006 Subaru Forester: Share your experience / I Need A Good Tokunbo Engine For This Daihatsu Mini Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.