Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,101 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help Me To Grow Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me To Grow Fat (196 Views)

Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Grow Fat by piyoo91: 8:28pm On May 23, 2023
Hello house, pls help me with suggestion on how to grow fat. Am to skinny and that is giving me alot of concern, even if i swallow human being self i no go still fat. Am too skinny that if you see me you will assume am sick, and the worst part is that am very tall. Doctors help me on what medication that can make me grow fat
Re: Help Me To Grow Fat by imagrg(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2023
You mean like the Aso Rock Baba?
Re: Help Me To Grow Fat by piyoo91: 3:34am On May 24, 2023
imagrg:
You mean like the Aso Rock Baba?
yes if you refering to Buhari, but me i dnt like it that way. I want to add plenty flesh 4 body

(1) (Reply)

Gym Essentials For Beginners: How To Begin Your Fitness Journey / Using Medical Marijuana To Treat Different Conditions / Fever: Temperature, Treatment, Symptoms And Types?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.