Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (34807 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by iwaeda: 10:17am On May 24, 2023
Japa: Youtuber Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview

Nigerian Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu, has apologised over his comment about Nigerian students studying in the United Kingdom in an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation.

The Youtuber made the apology in a video he shared on his YouTube account on Wednesday, following the backlash he faced after the interview.

Tiamiyu, who is known for advising Nigerians on studying in the United Kingdom, claimed that many of them were not looking for new qualifications, but to start a new life abroad.

Speaking in a video he shared on Wednesday morning, he apologised saying that he granted the interview to speak on the challenges that the black community genuinely face.

He said, “I am doing this from the reflections and the truthfulness of my heart that you have seen in the interview/ news feature. Please, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

"If what you have seen being circulated has made you uncomfortable in any way at all, I am sorry, deeply and sincerely sorry.

“And why do I say sorry, because for whatever pain that you feel, I feel even more, because if I meet you in person, if we were able to sit in the same space, probably engage, there is nothing in my heart for you other than love, progress and positive support. People who know me in the world know that this is what I have got.

“There is no other motivation than to grant an interview to speak on the challenges that we genuinely face as a black community back at home and also in the UK."

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1661298235128913922

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by iwaeda: 10:29am On May 24, 2023
Aporo, epa Ijebu after deep cut. grin grin angry grin angry

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by slawomir: 10:31am On May 24, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Apologies not accepted

What was he thinking

Road way you use then you want block am for other niggas

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
The UK is overrated.

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by SwissMass: 10:32am On May 24, 2023
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by youngrichnigga: 10:32am On May 24, 2023
You've already caused massive amounts of damage to future aspirations undecided undecided undecided undecided

More on this: I just learnt he entered UK last year and he's using his greed to block other's' entry now. angry angry angry

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by zinaunreal(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
This guys social media life is finished grin grin

First guy to be cancelled in Nigeria. Like wetin you wan talk again for social media wey person no go send you abuse from nowhere grin

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by LoveJesus87(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by daniska3yaro(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2023
Uwarka sai

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by aspabay(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2023
The deed i already done, may you suffer for throwing your country men under the bus

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by adeola1097: 10:33am On May 24, 2023
Medicine after death.

Talk of a cornfused bat

36 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by hakym619(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2023
Like seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Dengoh(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
Go and sin no more. Although your comments had little or nothing to do with the ban.

At least you have saved us from all these " how to poo poo in UK" menace.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by hakym619(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The UK is overrated.

Y?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Dialpad: 10:34am On May 24, 2023
That is what happens when you don't think before you talk

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by DrAda(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
That was totally irresponsible.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Administration1: 10:34am On May 24, 2023
Dem go finish this guy sha

10 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by nony43(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
You see all these Indians, Paki and Bangladesh when they see an open door they will drag their brothers along. Most of them are here in the UK and not through student route. But some Nigerians will shut the door so his brother won’t cross. Instead he prefers to give him stipends and pepper them with pictures from afar.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
Were
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by amerengues(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2023
It is only the unsuspecting and naive set of people would believe it was actually his interview that gave wings to the recent ban on dependants.

UK had it all planned out already and they can't claim not to know that's the escape route of Nigerians, Indians and Pakistan only that Nigerians can be very uncoordinated.

They should stop bashing him and people should brace up and hug the development. Perhaps, it's an avenue to look else where. UK sef isn't gold.
There are other good nations.

This is the downside of wanting to be popular

I blame Nigerian government for putting us in these woes

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Late
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by FactBoyz: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
angry
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by zinaunreal(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The UK is overrated.

Yes but he still cap plenty grin

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by zed7: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Let's grow up. One man's comment cannot make the UK change her immigration laws. These Indian folks in power have been talking about cutting migration for more than a year now.

33 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Nahunger(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Ok
People wey forgive am make una join queue make we see una 🙂

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by ajimo54(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1661298235128913922

Too late! The Head has been cut already! Apology for what? Please, go hide your face!

2 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by jayAjoku(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
I have never seen where sorry repaired any damage that has already been done ever

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Ombre(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview by Back2Daura(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Apologies not accepted

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) / Satellite Images Of Ibadan / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.