Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Just Been Scammed Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Been Scammed Here (5336 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her / Have Just Been Scammed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Been Scammed Here by abrahym(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
local scam dey pay sha
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Valto(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2011
check out the thief's facebook account www.facebook.com/nazoluv. his fb name is alex okoro.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Valto(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
deleted
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2011
see fine boy,plz upload more.i fear no evil,if need any info plz let me knw
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Valto(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2011
nazoluv:

see fine boy,plz upload more.i fear no evil,if need any info plz let me knw
u are here claiming that ur nairaland account was hacked to defraud ppl. Was ur phone no and bank account hacked too.ur evil soon catch up with u.

2 Likes

Re: Just Been Scammed Here by oseiwe(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2011
dis guy get mind well well.
na God save am say police dey dull me. cos its lyk am gonna spend more to get dis guy.

1 Like

Re: Just Been Scammed Here by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2011
Wetin we no go see for this Nairaland,

Na wa 0o!
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2011
How wont i get mind when my conscience is clear for the allegation you leveled against me, because a clear conscience fears no allegation.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
@valto,d acct osawi said wasn't mine,check well,ℓ̊ posted ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ acct number here 2 help people not scam,if am a scammer,u won't have 1 single trace  ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​,u are jst aiming d wrong guy.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
@taxezztp, police work go fit u,come aba,dem need people like u 4 police post,if u need ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ adress ℓ̊ wil simply g̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊v̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ it out.notin ℓ̊ say here dat matters.let it be,@osawi, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are pushing u 2 d wrong guy,d out come might be bloody ℓ̊ tell u,does given u advise won't be dere 2 help u.d money d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ scamed u aint d end O̶̷̩̥̊͡F ur life.d action u want 2 take might distroy u.let wait Ãήϑ see.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
Who is scamming who undecided
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
sun_temi:

Nazoluv's real details

Full name: OKORO CHINAZO SIMPLICOUS
State: Imo
Email: nazoluv@yahoo.com
Local Govt. Area: Orlu.

interesting. bros i no know sey u sef dey do this job oo. na sss or efcc grin grin grin

honestly its very easy to get this guy.

a guy duped me 50k(long story). He gave me a pstdated cheque with a fake name, he made a photocopy of a fake id card(that had his pics).

I just went to facebook, searched for the name on d cheque, saw one with no pics, looked at the friends list for anyclue, among d friends i saw a name dat was formed with d email address i saw in his post. i clicked on dat name and voila!!! i saw d guys picture, saw his families profile. without making any noise, i started adding his families(uncles,aunts,sis,bros) after adding like 6 of dem,i started chatting and i asked if they knew d name on d cheque. One of dem now told me it was their uncle who relocated to US years ago. So that was how i got to know dat the guy was using his uncle's old cheque to dupe people.
I just sent a mail to all d family telling them to talk to him to pay me my money cos d bank is already looking for him. Within 1 hr. he sent me a text to ask when he can pay the balance. he has paid 20k, remaining 30k. I know he will pay because i purposely left out the owner of d cheque from getting to know what is going on. if he decides not to pay me, i will just tell his uncle and finish his image finally. he is even begging me to send another mail to his family telling them he has paid grin grin grin grin. So i believe u can track d guy, It might take some time.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
mr tuma,efcc hmmmm,dat one way u post Йą story,if not greed,u won't get involve I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ dat kind O̶̷̩̥̊͡F mess,funny part is we don't even ₪☺ hw much he claim 2 have been scamed saying it's me
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by nazoluv: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
He first said iwuzor ndubuisi,nw He said d person g̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊v̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ am ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ username, nazoluv as d user name,ok which is okoro chinazo abi,Ãήϑ ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ acct is ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ name,he paid 2 iwuzor ndubuisi.Йą wa oh.u are confsed.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by oseiwe(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
nazoluv:

@osawi, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are pushing u 2 d wrong guy,d out come might be[b] bloody [/b]ℓ̊ tell u,does given u advise won't be dere 2 help u.d money d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ scamed u aint d end O̶̷̩̥̊͡F your life.d action u want 2 take might distroy u.let wait Ãήϑ see.
Dont worry, it wont come to spilling ur blood or dat of ur accomplice in d matter. Just d tot dat u r being trailed will make u anaemic bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Been Scammed Here by lanrefront1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
There is no doubt about it. It's the guy. Those are his pictures and real name. He's trying to use reverse phycology to make people think d information is wrong.

If the moderators on Nairaland are still of any use, they should put a thread called, "Particulars and Pictures of Scamer of Nairaland. Do you have any information on him?" it should remain on the front page for weeks. I bet you there is no way people who know him will see this. At the trem least he will be utterly disgraced because the news will spread.

Then on the other hand, poster, the way you approach the bank matters. Dress very well, in possible go with another much older person. Don't see anyone at the lobby. Request that you need to see the manager over an urgent matter. Go with a laptop. Be prepared to wait and budge no matter anyone tells. Tell them u need to see him.

When you get his audience, dont present the matter as your own problem, present as Bank's problem.

Here is how you start: ask the manager "If there was somebody defrauding people and using his account with the bank to carry out the activities, is this of a concern to the bank?" Of course the answer will be positive. Proceed to tell this guy has been swineling people through the biggest Nigeria social networking site. Proceed to show him everything on Nairaland which concerns this matter, including this thread in which his particulars and pictures were exposed. Also the facebook account. His number and textmessages communication. Any normal manager will ask his staff to check all this information and there will find then to be accurate.

From there, see what happens. Imply strongly to them this guy hq still trying to dupe other through the bank's name and account, thereby giving the bank a bad name, making the people on forum to be making comments such as, the bank for a person who is a fraudster; that the bank don't care what you do as long as you bring in money.

If you play this just right, I bet you the Bank will inform the police. The key is this: downplay the importance of whether you get your money back or not. Tell the manager that as responsible citizen, you want to make sure noone else falls victim to this guy.
Once the Bank itself involves the police, you can be sure that this guy is already in big trouble.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by lanrefront1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
(continuation) and it's your belief that the bank as a responsible financil institution will want the same thing, and if the bank says this does not concern them, then bank is indirectly aiding and abetting crime because this is what this guy and others like him are counting on: that is, using the bank name and reputation through his account with them has no consequence. I dont know how good your communicationm skills are, but if you are able to all this message across in a cool, rational serene manner, I'm almost certain the Bank will inform the police.
Once the Bank itself involves the police, you can be sure that this guy is already in big trouble.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Suntemi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
tumababa:

interesting. bros i no know sey u sef dey do this job oo. na sss or efcc grin grin grin

honestly its very easy to get this guy.

a guy duped me 50k(long story). He gave me a pstdated cheque with a fake name, he made a photocopy of a fake id card(that had his pics).

I just went to facebook, searched for the name on d cheque, saw one with no pics, looked at the friends list for anyclue, among d friends i saw a name dat was formed with d email address i saw in his post. i clicked on dat name and voila!!! i saw d guys picture, saw his families profile. without making any noise, i started adding his families(uncles,aunts,sis,bros) after adding like 6 of dem,i started chatting and i asked if they knew d name on d cheque. One of dem now told me it was their uncle who relocated to US years ago. So that was how i got to know dat the guy was using his uncle's old cheque to dupe people.
I just sent a mail to all d family telling them to talk to him to pay me my money cos d bank is already looking for him. Within 1 hr. he sent me a text to ask when he can pay the balance. he has paid 20k, remaining 30k. I know he will pay because i purposely left out the owner of d cheque from getting to know what is going on. if he decides not to pay me, i will just tell his uncle and finish his image finally. he is even begging me to send another mail to his family telling them he has paid grin grin grin grin. So i believe u can track d guy, It might take some time.

grin
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by connectngr: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
Rubish. .
Mugu don fall, guyman has chop, case closed. Next time u got to be wise
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by abrahym(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
maga don pay already,all this one make una dey yarn na story
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Suntemi(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2011
connectngr:

Rubish. .
Mugu don fall, guyman has chop, case closed. Next time u got to be wise

abrahym:

maga don pay already,all this one make una dey yarn na story

Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Just Been Scammed Here by abrahym(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2011
suntemi na ur get ur basket mouth, dey run ur mouth
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by oseiwe(m): 1:47am On Oct 07, 2011
@lanre_front,
thanks. nice one.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by whizcode: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2011
see as una dey ope una nyansh.oga seun u need to get into dis
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by ceejay80s(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
I wonder why some of u are happy dat this is happening,its our leaders i blame, @poster all u need as evidence is the pay slip, make photo copies and take it to the police station, make sure u meet a high officer and report the case as fraud, pay the police some money ,their job is to go to the bank and demand to see the persons profile,his address will be there as well. His account could be freezed until the investigation is over,also his phone number,police has every right to retreive the guys photo and info from any network he used in calling u, make sure u give police money u go know say police sabi work, please no be any police wey u see for road o! Walk into a police station and demand that u have come to report a case of fraud, the bank account user is the main guy,
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2011
Early this year, I had a similar experience. The money was too small and the legal process to recover it will cost more than the cash lost so I let it be. Though in my initial anger I immediately set people on him but chilled later. It took me less than 1 hour to get his location, profiled him and forgot but made sure I ruined his business here on NL. I guess out of frustration he called me and told me I had signed my death warrant. I was so infuriated and almost sent people to drag him down to meet me but changed my mind and let him know that i knew his location in edo state as oppose to the kaduna where he claimed to be. I guess he figured out if we really wanted to kill ourselves I will get to him first. Business got so bad that he had to double price and change bank.

Poster, I know how painful it is but forget. Just learn from it and do your due dilligence next time. These small boys are very messy and leave a trail behind them. A little investigation and you get them.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by hooged: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2011
I just check' his facebook account now , I ve one mutual friend with this f.u.cking as.shole,
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by initialize(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2011
all these thieves full here, na so gloaded scam me of laptop worth 57k around july last year. I no gree do anything cos no one offered to help, i beg dualcore to help me but he refused. I really wish we can get a scape goat this time.
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by abrahym(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2011
my opinion, both the poster and scammer are thiefs cos  awuf dey purge belle, what if the guy stole phones and sell? You will still report to police? Poster You too get case to answer
Re: Just Been Scammed Here by ceejay80s(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
The 1st pics in page 1 looks like someone i know,his face looks familiar, but other pics no ring bell ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 2gb Data Plan No Longer Working. / Apple Sues Man For Repairing Spoilt Iphones Instead Of Making Them Buy New Ones / Malware Hits Millions Of Android Phones. Is Your Phone Affected? Mine Was.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.