Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! (884 Views)

Poll: Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. --Which Song is better

Splash ft Pele Pele- Efile fun (Prodby Joshbeats): 0% (0 votes)
Splash ft Tycoon- Bruce lee (Prod by Tycoon): 0% (0 votes)
Draw- Both songs are tight: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Got Questions To Ask About Recording Vocals' / Did Don Jazzy Provide The Backup Vocals To Olamide's New Single"young Erikina" / Banky W's Strong Thing Is Best song by Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! by swaggapee: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2011
I heard 2 songs by splash using the 2 different beats and the same vocals,  featuring 2 different artists and i am wondering if this artist doesnt know which beats fits her flow or  vocals, so i want nairalanders to listen to both song and analyse which one sooths her flows better,

i personally feel that one is wack and the other is tight, that's my personally opinion anyway,   i think the two producers who made the beats are high class producers but when should a producer understand what kind of beat fits an artists flow, ??  if a producer cant understand the type of beat to give an artist i wont regard such producer as a professional ,

so nairalanders lets  listen to both songs objectively and comment on the two songs

Note that the songs have the same vocal but two different beats, by two different producers.  listen and analyse both songs

http://www.radiopalmwine.com/splash-feat-pele-pele-efile-fun-produced-by-joshbeatz/

VS

http://www.jaguda.com/2011/08/17/bubbling-under-splash-bruce-lee-ft-tycoon/

A Voting poll has been created , so lets vote for which song is better and which one is wack
Re: Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! by BENJAMZ: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
@poster am nt jst impresd wit d beats, josh disapointed me, send me d vocal n trust me i'l murder al of em, benjamz nnonah @fbook
Re: Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! by swaggapee: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
BENJAMZ:

@poster am nt jst impresd wit d beats, josh disapointed me, send me d vocal n trust me i'l murder al of em, benjamz nnonah @fbook

josh dissappointed on the beat? benjams can we hear ur beats ? link?
Re: Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! by swaggapee: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
benjams can we hear ur tracks.?
Re: Splash -2 Beats On The Same Vocals. Nairalanders Lets Vote For The Best Song! by BENJAMZ: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2011
Kk ama send u d link soon

(1) (Reply)

Jazzy Jones - E Jo Funmi (official Single) Feat Wizkid / ? / New Recording Studio Opens @ Ipaja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.