Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling (37234 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by VersatileVee: 8:45pm On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
when problem compile 🥵
I had to ask cus I thought it was only me that felt such way until I melt u. This life is shit. If suicide isn't a sin, half of the world will be gone. I pray he finds a better lifer after
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by VersatileVee: 9:13pm On May 26, 2023
Chidolalar:

Exactly. I just wish I didn't exist in d first place in life
You are not alone boss
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chidolalar: 11:36pm On May 26, 2023
VersatileVee:

You are not alone boss

What do u mean am not alone
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by VersatileVee: 1:15am On May 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

What do u mean am not alone
Been years I have been wishing same thing you are wishing
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Chidolalar: 10:32am On May 27, 2023
VersatileVee:

Been years I have been wishing same thing you are wishing

Ok. I always have dat thought at d back of my mind. I always wish the world should just come to a sudden end or God should NOT have created the world and humans in the first place.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Angel55555(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2023
porthouse7:
keep it up punter
Thanks.
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by greatefa1011(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2023
clockwisereport:

17 what?

Dem cast spell on you?

You no need job at this stage of your life. You need to create jobs for the younger generations

Yes I did create jobs my brother. I don't need to wait for the rest of my life searching for job.
The earlier you discover this the better.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by clockwisereport: 1:48pm On May 30, 2023
greatefa1011:

Yes I did create jobs my brother. I don't need to wait for the rest of my life searching for job.
The earlier you discover this the better.

You are doing well bro

1 Like

Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by Aemmyjah(m): 2:10am On Jun 29, 2023
eboniest:
Betting is demonic

Betting and ponzi schemes are bad and to be avoided
Re: Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling by XYZo: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok, wanna lick my asshole?

tongue tongue yup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.