Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Thekclaut.com and Likes.ng are Fraudulent Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thekclaut.com and Likes.ng are Fraudulent Websites (999 Views)

Review Bscholarly.com And Tell Me The Problem You Find / Cardvendor.com.ng Are Legit Sell Your Card There They Are Reliable / Please What Is The Difference Between A .com And .online Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thekclaut.com and Likes.ng are Fraudulent Websites by chatinent: 12:58pm On May 25, 2023
I take my time and resources to review all these Nigerian instagram-promoted sites. About this one, resist the temptation of funding the wallet. You will never get your money back.

The support team will never respond to you when the matter revolve around refund (I mean when their services font deliver...which it doesn't always). And when they do respond, they'll try to discourage you not to proceed with the refund and that it'll take 10 days to process. When you insist, they'll never respond to you again. If you use the in-app support ticket, it will be open for ages with no assistance until they close it.

And your money is gone.

The only time they'll prove to communicate with you is when you write directly on their Insta comments for all to see. It will not still give you your money back.

Most services they claim to provide is false. They only allow you fund your wallet, and you cannot defund it any longer.

No say I no warn you o.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Good Website Design Tips / Connections And Advert Placement / Help Connecting Php With Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.