Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Letter To Hardmirror. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Letter To Hardmirror. (151 Views)

Write A Letter To Your Future Self With These 5 Websites / Love Letter To HTML By CSS / Letter To Mr & Mrs "DM For Priceā€œ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Hardmirror. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
Hi HardMirror, hope you are having a great day.

I came across your thread of the sad life of Freelancers in Nigeria and got hooked.

I will really love to discuss more on the freelancing with you as I already sent you a request to mail.

Thanks for your candid reply.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: A Letter To Hardmirror. by HardMirror(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2023
Hardeybohwarley:
Hi HardMirror, hope you are having a great day.

I came across your thread of the sad life of Freelancers in Nigeria and got hooked.

I will really love to discuss more on the freelancing with you as I already sent you a request to mail.

Kindly mail me at siriusrhyme@gmail.com.

there is nothing to teach anyone. Success is only for those who can do what others cant. It took me many months of research. Go and do your own research too. No one can help you. We have all information free of charge online but people are looking for shortcut.

Pardon me if i sound a bit harsh, but i dont like seeing people looking for help that is available for free online.
Re: A Letter To Hardmirror. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2023
Hi OldGods, hope you are having a great day.

I came across your thread of about the struggle of Freelancers in Nigeria regarding unstable power supply got hooked.

Thanks for your candid reply.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laserjet Color Printer For Sale / Vacancy!!! / 18650 Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.