Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. (240 Views)

Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024 / 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them / My Experience With A Fraudulent Property Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. by Bolarinwa186(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2023
Recently, I experience a very dishonest situation with a vendor, whom promise to execute a project for someone I know. During the course of execution it was discover the vendor uses a less quality material as against the agreement. This project whort more than 2million.
With this experience I decide to ask people in diaspora whom have had the same experience with vendors in Nigeria, what their experience was like when executing project in Nigeria?
Have you ever been fortunate enough to come across an honest vendor?
Has there ever been a time you discover you have been cheated and how do you recover your money?
Re: The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. by ipobarecriminals: 3:51am On May 27, 2023
sad Don't u have friend/family that'll checkmate such thievery
Re: The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. by Bolarinwa186(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2023
The is in the case of buying materials for use. Beside not everyone know about the specification. Mind you I have seen a situation where family member collected money for bore hole and end up doing nothing

( Don't u have friend/family that'll checkmate such thievery [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To Buy Land In Abuja / Tiwa Hub Commercial Plots Selling Opposite Lekki Airport / Above 50 Plots Of Land For Sale @enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.