Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. (290 Views)

Delta State Hotel Owner, Seth Kome, Buys Fuel Worth N1 Million For Keke Riders. / I Want To Quit My Job For Keke Spare Parts Business / I Will Deposit 150k For Keke Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. by Redoilbeta: 8:34am On May 27, 2023
Hello Nigerians.

I have one Acre of Land ( 6 PLOTS) to exchange for a KEKE MARWA...
Some sells there Properties to " JAPA" A Word used for Traveling Abroad now.

Abeg Nigerians, I'm Jobless, I have Family to feed and my Children are out of School, My Business Of Trading Crashed.

I need a Good Nigeria to just buy one KEKE MARWA for me For Transportation Purpose and add 150k To it to be able to register it and drop some cash for my family to buy food stuffs before I begin to make money to drop from the KEKE MARWA work.

TVC Keke Marwa is Sold For 1.750.000 Million Naira now so I heard.. One Plot in the Area the Land is Located is 400k Per plot now.. The 6 plots is 2.4 Million Naira but I wanted is just Keke Marwa and 150k on top which is still below 2 Million Naira.

If U give me Keke TVS Brand, U add 150k making an overall total of 1.900.000k .( One Million nine hundred thousands Naira that is all. I just want to be able to earn Living, Feed my family and pay my Children School Fees. .Life is Miserable.

I do not need Money to spend on anything, Just Buy the Marwa for me and the 150k

LAND INVESTMENTS : It Appreciates every single day ,it's never an Investments that you would regret, No Running Cost at all. In the next few Years. You will begin to Count the Value Increase.

Please do not hesitate to help this Nigerian.
Chat Me Up abeg oooo

Location : Ogun state towards Ajibawo after Sokoto Road Junction
Title : Family Receipt.
Genuine.

Whatsapp me for Details.
0....9....zero.....2 .....three.....1....1.... Seven.....7....five.....5
Re: One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. by slimjohn2k5: 8:48am On May 27, 2023
Don't sell ur land that you are sure will appreciate
Do farming on it, u will get food for your family and money from selling the products.

U hv smart phone, look out for other opportunities to earn. Don't let desperation or hunger mk u do what u will regret tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. by Redoilbeta: 9:01am On May 27, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Don't sell ur land that you are sure will appreciate
Do farming on it, u will get food for your family and money from selling the products.

U hv smart phone, look out for other opportunities to earn. Don't let desperation or hunger mk u do what u will regret tomorrow.

Thanks so much Brother.. God Blesses you for your advise.

However, I have made up my mind Completely .You May not Understand but It's not the only Land i have invested on.

So given this one away is Wise .

The saying says use what you have to get what you need..

Farming on a Land to feed family is not as easy as you think sir. On my other land i have planted some crops, U know it won't grow on a day. Having Children at home not going to School, you know how it feels, Children going to bed sometimes without food, you know how it feels.

Brother having a Keke Marwa to work brings daily Food, I can make some Savings, I do not Womanise, No Night Clubbing, Not the Party or social type, Not the Aso ebi type ,Just Work, work and work...

Abeg anyone out there.

Chat Me Up Oooo.

Whatsapp me for Details.
Re: One Acre Of Land (6 Plots) For Exchange For KEKE MARWA. by Redoilbeta: 10:34am On May 27, 2023
Redoilbeta:
Hello Nigerians.

I have one Acre of Land ( 6 PLOTS) to exchange for a KEKE MARWA...
Some sells there Properties to " JAPA" A Word used for Traveling Abroad now.

Abeg Nigerians, I'm Jobless, I have Family to feed and my Children are out of School, My Business Of Trading Crashed.

I need a Good Nigeria to just buy one KEKE MARWA for me For Transportation Purpose and add 150k To it to be able to register it and drop some cash for my family to buy food stuffs before I begin to make money to drop from the KEKE MARWA work.

TVC Keke Marwa is Sold For 1.750.000 Million Naira now so I heard.. One Plot in the Area the Land is Located is 400k Per plot now.. The 6 plots is 2.4 Million Naira but I wanted is just Keke Marwa and 150k on top which is still below 2 Million Naira.

If U give me Keke TVS Brand, U add 150k making an overall total of 1.900.000k .( One Million nine hundred thousands Naira that is all. I just want to be able to earn Living, Feed my family and pay my Children School Fees. .Life is Miserable.

I do not need Money to spend on anything, Just Buy the Marwa for me and the 150k

LAND INVESTMENTS : It Appreciates every single day ,it's never an Investments that you would regret, No Running Cost at all. In the next few Years. You will begin to Count the Value Increase.

Please do not hesitate to help this Nigerian.
Chat Me Up abeg oooo

Location : Ogun state towards Ajibawo after Sokoto Road Junction
Title : Family Receipt.
Genuine.

Whatsapp me for Details.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 28 Members For A New Project That Pays Weekly / How Do I Use The Differences In Exchange Rate To Make Money? / Business Strategic Training | Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.