Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

“i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub (357 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by curtisaziboy: 5:09pm On May 27, 2023
Nigerian movie actor, Ibrahim Chatta has said that he is aiming for the Oscar awards and not the AMVCA nominations as he breaks his silence over AMVCA snub.

It’s no news that the 2023 AMVCA was characterized with a lot of controversy about nominees and awardees as fans think some awards didn’t reflect viewers choice. Actor Ibrahim Chatta was among those snubbed by the organizers and he has broken his silence...

https://naijavibez.com/ibrahim-chatta-breaks-silence-on-amvca-snub/
Re: “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by viyon02: 5:13pm On May 27, 2023
Then, you must belong to them
Re: “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by superCleanworks(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
no be only Oscar.
na Raymond.
Re: “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by Wawelexy(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2023
superCleanworks:
no be only Oscar.
na Raymond.

He was referring to that former Chelsea player
Re: “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by phorget(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
That guy is a genius in acting, I wonder why they dont give him the accolades he deserve.
Re: “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub by superCleanworks(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

He was referring to that former Chelsea player

LoL. or maybe the Boxer.. Oscar de la Hoyas

(1) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Gives Update On May Edochie’s Marriage Crisis / Many People Do Not Know The Real Story - Yul Edochie Says After His Dad's Interv / See What Ruger Is Doing To People's Girlfriends O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.