Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Much Is Your Current Salary? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is Your Current Salary? (358 Views)

How Much Is Your Current Salary? / Why Would You Want To Leave Your Current Job? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Current Salary? by EbereFavour(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2023
In an economy where you need to either be a business mug or have a high pay job, young Nigeria are legitimately earning 100k-500k monthly online with just their smartphone and internet connection via a business model called "affiliate marketing ".

Affiliate marketing basically involves the selling of other people's products online for a commission and as an affiliate marketer you earn as much 10,20 to 30k commissions for selling just i product.

I know you have a lot of question to ask about the kind of product to sell, how to start and the best affiliate platforms to register with, so i have a video training for which answers all your question and more.

To know more about this click on my signature to chat me whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Get Direct Help Into NDA 67th RC Now,call Col Imoisili_08146425061 / Years At A Cost Variance For Schedule Variance / CPCL JE Assistant Merit List 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.