Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win (27803 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by DonBabaNG: 8:47pm On May 27, 2023
Bundesliga champions fire club CEO and sporting director immediately after league triumph

Bayern Munich have reportedly fired CEO Oliver Kahn immediately after beating Borussia Dortmund to the Bundesliga Liga title in dramatic fashion.

The retired goalkeeper only recently assumed the position last year, and after a tumultuous campaign at the helm, he is said to have been let go.

Sporting director Hassan Salihamidzic has also been reportedly relieved of his duties.

Oliver Kahn out

According to multiple reports, the Bavarians have replaced club legend Oliver Kahn as the Chief executive officer, installing Jan-Christian Dreesen in his stead.

The sacking comes after a Bundesliga triumph, but despite the eventual success, the German champions have had a disappointing season.

They were close to missing out on the title for the first time in 10 seasons, as Dortmund went into the final game of the season with one hand on the title.

However, BVB's failure to beat Mainz handed Thomas Tuchel's side the trophy but this was not enough to save Kahn's job.

According to multiple reports, the Bavarians have replaced club legend Oliver Kahn as the Chief executive officer, installing Jan-Christian Dreesen in his stead.

The sacking comes after a Bundesliga triumph, but despite the eventual success, the German champions have had a disappointing season.

They were close to missing out on the title for the first time in 10 seasons, as Dortmund went into the final game of the season with one hand on the title.

However, BVB's failure to beat Mainz handed Thomas Tuchel's side the trophy but this was not enough to save Kahn's job.

Source: Pulse Sports

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/bayern-boss-fired-immediately-after-bundesliga-win-2023052717001228786

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by orohbiro(f): 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
Oliver cost them champions league

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2023
orohbiro:
Oliver cost them champions league
Did he play?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Sizwezi: 11:22pm On May 27, 2023
Highlight of the weekend for me, was Bayern Munich fans chanting Cristiano Cristiano🥹🥹🥹. LCND !!

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Solsix(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did he play?
Lol
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by parcydrix(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2023
Dortmund is just Arsenal Pro Max. Very Usless club

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tuzle(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave underperforming Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Kingray10: 10:59am On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

Dormund coach supposed to be beaten to stupor, and the players need better flogging.
Mitcheeewwwww

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tuzle(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2023
Kingray10:

Dormund coach supposed to be beaten to stupor, and the players need better flogging.
Mitcheeewwwww
they were even lucky to draw self. Mumu just missing chances any how. They can't win the league in the next twenty years to come

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by ojehmario1969(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did he play?
His actions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by fredoooooo: 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
He earn it, well deserved

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by fasho01(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2023
Heard he was told not to even celebrate their narrow title win.

I was hoping they'll lose though cos 11 consecutive wins makes the league too predictable

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by DenreleDave(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2023
His management skill is zero...

Na only post he sabi manage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
Good riddance

The price they paid for sacking Nagelsman and appoint the overrated Thuchel

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
I really wanted Dortmund to win the league.
I was so pained yesterday

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by olatade(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
Befitting...That's what he did Julian Nagelsmann. The man had a 100% champions league record. I love it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by olaniyilukman(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:
Honestly, I expect them to beat Mainz blue-black but they Bleep up, If it were to be Liepzig who is in thier position, Bayern will have bid farewell to Bundesliga title

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Badassniggga(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2023
I knew village pipu were on Dortmunds case when I saw them conceding 2 goals in the first 28 minutes of the match. I felt like crying yesterday walahi. Like how could you be so lazy to the point where you couldn't win the game that really mattered the most in the whole season at your home? How could you be so stüpid to allow 2 goals go in your net when you know it was a do or die affair? Even Arsenal wouldn't have done what Dortmund did yesterday.

How could the Coach be so foølish to keep some of the best like Mukoko, Reus, Reyna on the bench in a crucial title deciding match? Na after 2 goals don enta finish him come dey sub them in. Stüpid Coach and players that couldn't deliver when it mattered most. I'm not a Dortmund fan but e pain me gan yesterday gaskiya. They may never get this kind of opportunity again in the next 5 years.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by dalaman: 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
Dortmund had no excuse for not winning the league yesterday.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by whippersnapper(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2023
happy to see kahn and brazzo shown the exit door. The ruined bayern season. Bayern didnt deserve to win the league. its the biggest heist in football. How the went from sacking nagelsman to bringing tochukwu tuchel still baffles me. And trying to sell Mane who was runnersup for balon D'or last season is heart-wrenching

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jokerman(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2023
A serious club.

Also Kahn was a stumbling block to the team.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
They Shud sack tuchel.

Tuchel is the worst Bayern Munich coach of the last decade no cap.

Bayern dey always struggle to score haba.

He may be good for another team, but not for bayern

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by bluefilm: 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:

Extremely useless club.

But they really delivered for me throughout the season with their massive goal scoring prowess.

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by jahsharon: 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
That’s good
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by OAOA: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
Are you sure the match wasn't fixed?

6 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by ohosi4real(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
God will
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by ipobarecriminals: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
sad
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Buhari4sale: 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
bluefilm:

Extremely useless club.

But they really delivered for me throughout the season with their massive goal scoring prowess.

Onitete.. Great gambler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
I blame USELESS Dortmund. Like someone rightly pointed out, if na Leipzig dey dat position for home, na die. TEAMS not likely to win their league in next 50 years are.... DORTMUND, ARSENAL, MAN U, SEVILLA, LAZIO cheesy grin grin I come in peace

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by harjay1986: 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:

Walahi I don't know whom you be but am very sure for you to make heaven it goin to be slim chance, why are you comparing my great Arsenal to Borusia

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by aestake: 3:28pm On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:
like Buhari? like Nigeria? like you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea - (1 - 0) On 12th December 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th August 2023 / West Ham Vs Chelsea : EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 26th October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.