Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing (2837 Views)

Trailer Crushed 6 People To Death In Akungba, Ondo State [graphic Content] / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Opay Rider Crush By A Truck graphic content. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by stamapro(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
This story is inspiring and scientific, you are courageous to even go back and finished your work up

1 Like

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
So sorry dear
May God grant your effort with success
Amen
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by sageb: 3:10pm On May 28, 2023
Raydos:
Cc: Lalasticlala ọya do justice to this post!

Indeed, time heals.
Looking good.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Benki003(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
Is it me or did the chemical make her look more beautiful grin grin

Am just saying

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Omihanifa: 3:33pm On May 28, 2023
Chai it can only be God
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by fr3do(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
The human body is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Raydos: 4:21pm On May 28, 2023
fr3do:
The human body is wonderful
💯💯💯
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Onedance: 4:23pm On May 28, 2023
Benki003:
Is it me or did the chemical make her look more beautiful grin grin

Am just saying
yes of course the chemical removes dead skin and regenerate new ones for her.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Skydweller(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
Congratulations. God bless you.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by jamesversion: 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
Are you sure this isn't make up all thru. Cos I can't see a single scar on her face. Ans we took the first picture of her in the lab.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Benwallt(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2023
Thank for your beautiful eyes. Sorry dear. I hope you got A in the project?
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Raydos: 6:06pm On May 28, 2023
jamesversion:
Are you sure this isn't make up all thru. Cos I can't see a single scar on her face. Ans we took the first picture of her in the lab.

Yes, Mr Thomas!
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ItisWell22(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2023
jamesversion:

One of the many benefits of a healthy, dark skin… 😊

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by jamesversion: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

One of the many benefits of a healthy, dark skin… 😊

Finally, the black skin feels worthy.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by jamesversion: 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
Raydos:

Yes, Mr Thomas!

He project defence says 2012.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by jesmond3945: 7:11pm On May 28, 2023
Nfpmod
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by DesChyko: 7:24pm On May 28, 2023
Wow! Beautiful ❤️
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Sucre6: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
Slay Queen with brain, you healed pretty well, God bless your heart ❤️
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Wickedfacts: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
Girls will soon turn this one to fashion surgery.

Autoclave skin rejuvenating procedure.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2023
Facial burns (Second degree) isn’t joke. Thank God she didn’t sustain serious inhalation burns. Lucky girl.
I hope that her project supervisor would be considerate enough to give her a deserving “A” grade in that project.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Majorbankz007: 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Girls will s

I was asked to be on your matter 24/7
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ItisWell22(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2023
jamesversion:

Finally, the black skin feels worthy.

I’ve always loved dark skin. 😊

It truly doesn’t crack.

I’ve got a confused complexion though… 😢
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ItisWell22(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Girls will soon turn this one to fashion surgery.

Autoclave skin rejuvenating procedure.

God abeg oh… 🫣
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by blaquebelle: 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
Where is 9 months without makeup? Has the skin colour fully blended? Strength to you dear.
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Business3600: 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
Bravo
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by MrAgbako: 10:40pm On May 28, 2023
Buffalo soldier. I salute her courage
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by vvvbobby205(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2023
Raydos:
Autoclave exploded in this young lady's face in the lab while on her final year project 🧑‍🔬🧪

She carried us through her journey 🛣️

🌐Rubizglam

I love you already. grin cheesy
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
Thank God her eyes wasn’t affected
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 28, 2023
Pls do you have any relation with papa ajasco?? Because this your baldness pass half plot. Meanwhile, can we date?? I love intelligent girls
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by Odward(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2023
Nice recovery though but that makeup for the ninth month no be here o😹

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Will You Buy Dis Made In Nigeria Baby Carrier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.