Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

For The People In Overseas : Employ The Service Of A Purchaser - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For The People In Overseas : Employ The Service Of A Purchaser (120 Views)

Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024 / Do You Think This Purchaser Has Right On "His" Property / Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The People In Overseas : Employ The Service Of A Purchaser by Bolarinwa186(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2023
Are your currently executing a project? Planning to start a project or looking for a way to reduce the cost of execution in Nigeria. I Bolarinwa Mayokun can be of service.
I focus on cost reduction and quality assurance. I can help source for quality material at a low price. If need be, I can help supervise project and help monitor the progress.
Look at my service as that of a verifier in a relationship between promiser and a truster.
Promiser is the vendor/contractor whom gives a quotation to get things done
Truster is the client whom want the project done
Verifier is the person whom take a second look into the quotations, verify the cost effectiveness and make sure the quoted quality of material is been used by the promiser.
Employ my service today, and let me attest to the quality of material to be used at a low price, let reduce the excessive prices the vendor takes from you and still go ahead to reduce the quality of materials to be used.
I have been doing this for people overseas and it really surprising when the result of the project is out, interm of quality and cost of the project.

(1) (Reply)

Land At AKOKA With A Touch Of The Seaside / Best Places To Buy Land In Asaba / Luxury 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale. Ajah Lagos. 140m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.