Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour (20152 Views)

"I Am Incredibly Grateful" Nnadozie Celebrates French League Best Goalkeeper / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Ykc2(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
Osimhen is more popular and influential than Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

Edo people have constructively criticized the Nigerian government to make the Government sit up.

But guess what? He didn't reject the National Honour.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie rejected Nigeria's honour. She didn't want to be associated with us. She rejected Nigeria's honour in the same period she warmly received a chieftaincy title from the men slaughtering innocent people every Monday. To her, an Igbo chieftaincy title is greater than a Nigerian Honour.

If such person who hates Nigeria is desperate to select a leader for the country, it is safe to conclude that it would be a leader that would destroy the country she hates.

Patriotic Nigerians are glad that Chimamanda and her stooge failed.

Thank you Osimhen 💜❤️
so you want to incite Edo people against igbo people?so you want chiamanda to accept award from a man that called his people 5% and dot people,award will never finish on this planet earth,when a good man becomes a president of Nigeria she may accept at moment buhari can give the awards to kabiru sokoto or mc oluomo
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by patrickcollins: 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
Adesina18111:
Bro...between me and you...nobody make am in your family or community for the past 8 years if not go and check yourself...I can say it has not been easy for me either but at least I still have something to point at...Ire oo cool

I was asking about the number, that Dangote is the richest man in Africa does not equate Nigeria the richest place in Africa, to make it in Nigeria of today is not easy when u have responsibilities and people u are taking care of, my point is that Buhari destroyed our economy, prices have skyrocketed and making it is about the statistics before us.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Amipone: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Menclothing: 1:30pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Shattuck(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Edo people have constructively criticized the Nigerian government to make the Government sit up.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie rejected Nigeria's honour. She didn't want to be associated with us. She rejected Nigeria's honour in the same period she warmly received a chieftaincy title from the men slaughtering innocent people every Monday. To her, an Igbo chieftaincy title is greater than a Nigerian Honour.

If such person who hates Nigeria is desperate to select a leader for the country, it is safe to conclude that it would be a leader that would destroy the country she hates.

Thank you Osimhen 💜❤️
I am from Edo state, when we criticize this govt you all call us ipob, now you are talking about constructive criticism like you even entertain criticism at all, to you anyone who criticize tinubu is ipob and Igbo. Stop the pandering abeg.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Redoilbeta: 1:37pm On May 29, 2023
Lagosgangbig:
Omo ologo
I love this Guy. More Grace..
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by CSTRR: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thank you Osimhen 💜❤️
Osimhen would slap you 100 times for this blasphemy.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by CSTRR: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
Shattuck:
I am from Edo state, when we criticize this govt you all call us ipob, now you are talking about constructive criticism like you even entertain criticism at all, to you anyone who criticize tinubu is ipob and Igbo. Stop the pandering abeg.
They are tinubu supporters from Yorubaland.

The most crudest of them all.

We are waiting to see the wonders they would display with this govt.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Nicenixon: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Hopefully, this guy won't play nonsense next season because if he does, Nigerians will blame Buhari.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by sapele914(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
Femisol:
Everyone is scared of Tomorrow even down to your pastor.

All you need is just luck and the right environment to express yourself. This is what Osimhen had in Lille and Napoli compared to VfL_Wolfsburg
You definitely know what you are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by sapele914(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2023
Nicenixon:
Hopefully, this guy won't play nonsense next season because if he does, Nigerians will blame Buhari.
Trust the Failures, already anticipating who to blame for their failure.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Rostikol: 6:27pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thank you Osimhen 💜❤️
Chimamanda just messed up herself in this election. Disgraceful behaviour from her.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Rostikol: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
CSTRR:

Osimhen would slap you 100 times for this blasphemy.

No he wouldn’t.

You don’t speak for him, so shut up.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by CSTRR: 8:24pm On May 29, 2023
Rostikol:

No he wouldn’t.

You don’t speak for him, so shut up.
He is not that stupid to compare himself to chimamanda in any strata of human achievement.

Keep your foolishness to yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pool Week 30 3/3 Sure Banker Is Here / First Pictures From Access Lagos Marathon / 5 Surprising Benefits Of Playing Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.