Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Office Assistants And A Driver Needed Urgently In An I.c.t Firm In Surulere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Assistants And A Driver Needed Urgently In An I.c.t Firm In Surulere (655 Views)

Job Vacancies : Executive Assistants And Front Desk Officers / A Lagos Based I.t Firm In Ikeja Requires Competent Computer Science Graduate / female Office Assistants Needed Urgently in Surulere, lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistants And A Driver Needed Urgently In An I.c.t Firm In Surulere by Ngy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
An I.C.T firm based in Surulere urgently need to employ Office Assistants and a Driver, applicants must reside in Surulere and its environ. Interested candidate should send his or her CV to desopworld@yahoo.com or call 8541438 on or before 20th September, 2007.
Re: Office Assistants And A Driver Needed Urgently In An I.c.t Firm In Surulere by hitsales(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
Ngy:

An I.C.T firm based in Surulere urgently need to employ Office Assistants and a Driver, applicants must reside in Surulere and its environ. Interested candidate should send his or her CV to desopworld@yahoo.com or call 8541438 on or before 20th September, 2007.

Hi NGY,
What level of qualification is needed to apply for the above mentioned vacancy and what other requirements are needed? I mean for Office Assistants
Re: Office Assistants And A Driver Needed Urgently In An I.c.t Firm In Surulere by Ngy(f): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
for the office assiatant , the applicant will have to be computer literate in Ms word, excel, coral draw etc with minimum qualification of SSCE/o'level.

The Driver should be between the ages of 35 and above, must have a valid driver's licence and be convesant with Lagos routes.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test Of 04/08/07 In Lag / Zonal Recruitment Of Styleafrique Entertainments Coming Soon. / Immediate Employment For Experienced Restaurant Supervisor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.