Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fuel Subsidy Remover: Opinion Pool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Subsidy Remover: Opinion Pool (180 Views)

Check Out Week 40 Pool Results For Sat 11, April 2020 / Young Men Turn Gutter Into Swimming Pool (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Remover: Opinion Pool by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2023
Sorry to say, this is a bad start. An increase in fuel has been a great challenge to Nigerians. Stating the fact that, the problem of power hasn't been addressed to aid job opportunities for both company owners and small business owners.
The fuel subsidy is never a medium to make the rich richer or the poor poorer, I just feel the fuel subsidy remover is just a medium to make things more difficult to the less privilege who won't be able to have access to fuel to go about their daily business due to the cost of the fuel.
This subsidy remover will also help in the skyrocket of commodity prices. Making life expensive for the poor masses.
I feel Nigeria is not yet ready to embrace fuel subsidy remover, the president should first look at ways to solve other pressing challenges of the country before planning for the subsidy remover.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Remover: Opinion Pool by Snitch24(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2023
i see no reason for fuel subsidy
when we already have our own refinery
why wasting money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Otti To Probe Appointments, Promotions Made By Ikpeazu / May Yocan Giveaway Winner Announced / Wolrd Most Dangerous Plane Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.