Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? (315 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? by GoWithGood: 2:39pm On May 30, 2023
Today alone, I have spent the little money left with me to move to places. Here, stations are not selling fuel again and I learned black marketers sell as high as N1200/litre. A distance of what used to be N400 is today N700. To and fro cost me a total of N700 alone on transportation. This was after I had to stay empty stomach to be able to pay the transport fare. Besides, I also trekked where it was possible for me just to reduce cost.

Now I'm back home hungry and penniless.

Isn't this going to add more suffering especially on the unemployed and applicants?

Truly, job hunting is not cheap.

I really need a job.
Re: What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Success2021(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2023
Presently am depressed and need help
Re: What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? by GoWithGood: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Success2021:
Presently am depressed and need help

It's well with you and all of us genuinely in need of a job.
Re: What Ways Can Applicants Help Themselves In The Face Of Fuel Subsidy Removal? by QuinModah(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2023
They are officially launching the DriveinHud app tommorrow, here are benefits of using the app
Save Money: Cut down your commuting costs by sharing rides with fellow travelers. Splitting expenses such as fuel, tolls, and parking helps you save significantly on your daily transportation expenses.

Reduce Traffic Congestion: By carpooling, you contribute to easing traffic congestion on busy roads and highways. Together, we can make a positive impact on the environment and improve overall traffic flow.

Convenient and Reliable: Our app provides a seamless and user-friendly experience, allowing you to find nearby carpooling options with ease. Choose from a pool of trusted and verified carpooling partners for a reliable and hassle-free commute.

Social Connections: Connect with like-minded individuals in your community and foster new friendships while carpooling. Enjoy engaging conversations, networking opportunities, and a sense of camaraderie during your shared rides.

Flexible Scheduling: Whether you need a regular daily commute or occasional rides, our app offers flexibility in scheduling. Find rides that align with your preferred timings and enjoy the convenience of reliable transportation.

Enhanced Safety: Our app emphasizes user safety through verification processes and secure messaging features. Connect with fellow carpoolers, exchange contact details, and communicate before sharing rides for added peace of mind.

Exclusive Benefits: As a member of our carpooling community, unlock exclusive benefits such as discounts on fuel, preferred parking options, or access to carpooling lanes in select areas.

Hiring Now!!!

* Operational Manager
* Front officer

1-2years experience in the related field.
Minimum of OND.

Salary: N70,000-N100,000
Interested Candidate should send CV to
apply.claussrecruiters@gmail.com

Job Openings | Scholarships | Entrepreneurship | Premium CV Writing | Consulting | Trainings | More|https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mini Bus Driver Needed In Surulere / How To Answer The Interview Question: What Can You Bring To This Company? / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.