Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues (945 Views)

American Phones/Tablets For Sale (in Varying Condition): Samsung, Pixel, iPhone / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone And Modem Here In Lagos / Mobile Phones, Tablets Network, frp, imei Unlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2023
Good day

I am into mobile phone repair
I also buy, sell and swap
This page is to bring our phone issues and let's discuss it here, and all will be solved.
I will be solving both software and hardware issues.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by GreatestHeight(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2023
My Tecno droid pad 10.1" (Npower issued) screen is damaged beyond repair. How much does it cost?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2023
GreatestHeight:
My Tecno droid pad 10.1" (Npower issued) screen is damaged beyond repair. How much does it cost?

I will check for you in the market tomorrow, kindly chat up or call 08133077936
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by GreatestHeight(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by jacy346(f): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day

This page is to bring our phone issues and let's discuss it here, and all will be solved.

in need of BLU XL ENERGY PHONE screen.
how much please?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
jacy346:
in need of BLU XL ENERGY PHONE screen.
how much please?
Will find out for you
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
The following phones are available

Redmi note 10 4gb 128gb open box 90k

Redmi note 7 4gb 64gb open box 70k

Redmi 9 4gb 64gb open box 75k

Mi play 4gb 64gb open box 65k

Neatly Used vivo Y21 4/64gb - 70k

Chat up for pics
08133077936 ( calls/WhatsApp)
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by jacy346(f): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Igemburg:
Will find out for you
thank you I will appreciate you
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Faridzero: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello Igemburg
I have issues with my Redmi note 9 network
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 1:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Faridzero:
Hello Igemburg
I have issues with my Redmi note 9 network
Note 9 or 9s? What is wrong with the network weak or not showing at all?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Faridzero: 3:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Igemburg:

Note 9 or 9s? What is wrong with the network weak or not showing at all?

Good morning,the note 9s.
The phone is seeing the two SIM card but no service, please check the screenshot thank you

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Faridzero:

Good morning,the note 9s.
The phone is seeing the two SIM card but no service, please check the screenshot thank you

This is a typical Redmi issue.

Dail *#*#4636#*#* try and toggle on the radio button and see if it will stay on.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Faridzero: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

This is a typical Redmi issue.

Dail *#*#4636#*#* try and toggle on the radio button and see if it will stay on.

Good morning,I just did it ,and the radio is turned on and turned off again ,what next please
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by udemzyudex(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Faridzero:

Good morning,I just did it ,and the radio is turned on and turned off again ,what next please

It's a hard ware issue.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Faridzero: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

It's a hard ware issue.

Okay,which means I'll take it to a technician,thank you

1 Like

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Faridzero:

Your network cable might be bad
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Faridzero: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Igemburg:

Your network cable might be bad

Okay thank you.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by ItzEminence(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Good morning Igemburg, Abeg help with suggestion/solution
My Redmi Note 9 network signal has been poor for some months now, and I have been finding it difficult to browse the internet
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 3:50am On Jun 09, 2023
ItzEminence:
Good morning Igemburg, Abeg help with suggestion/solution
My Redmi Note 9 network signal has been poor for some months now, and I have been finding it difficult to browse the internet
Location? Need see the phone to troubleshoot
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by ItzEminence(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Igemburg:

Location? Need see the phone to troubleshoot
My location is Umuahia, Abia State.
I have done factory reset on the phone but the poor network signal still persist
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
ItzEminence:

My location is Umuahia, Abia State.
I have done factory reset on the phone but the poor network signal still persist

If you have good engineer over there, try put another network cable and see
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by ItzEminence(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Igemburg:

If you have good engineer over there, try put another network cable and see
Alright, thanks for ur response
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Centyakam(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hello Igemburg,
Pls do you have Redmi note 7 power and volume buttons replacement parts available?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Minesbetter(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning, pixel 3A screen replacement is how much
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Minesbetter:
Good morning, pixel 3A screen replacement is how much

You might not need change the whole screen, holla @ 08133077936
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by StreetSoldier(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Igemburg, pls, I need to replace the display screen for Samsung S7 edge.

Can you help out with the part?

I got referred to you by someone.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
StreetSoldier:
Igemburg, pls, I need to replace the display screen for Samsung S7 edge.

Can you help out with the part?

I got referred to you by someone.
Ok, kindly call or message me on 08133077936
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by StreetSoldier(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Igemburg:

Ok, kindly call or message me on 08133077936

Got message late. I will call tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Centyakam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Do you have Redmi 10 replacement screen available?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Centyakam:
Do you have Redmi 10 replacement screen available?
Available, 08133077936

1 Like

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by starbuck(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Please can you give me a suggestion for a brand new tecno tablet to buy, it shouldn't exceed 60k 🙏
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by fkyshow(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day

Hi Igemburg, my Redmi 8a phone developed a network visibility issue. It can detect sim cards, but cannot detect network on those cards, it works with WiFi though.
I have requested to send you an email here on Nairaland.
Kindly share your address at Computer Village with me, so I can bring my phone for repair upper week. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For PH and environs Residents-Selling My Blackberry Curve Fairly Used 15k / MOTOROLA DROID 3 (USED) For Sale / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.