Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them (344 Views)

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? / How To Import Laptops And Phones From The Cheapest Ecommerce Site / Pix!Frosh!!landing Hot Original Xiaomi Power Banks(laptops And Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by Aabheaven(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2023
Please how do I import laptop and phones, I want to start selling them
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
If you have capital pm me
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by satelliteDISH(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2023
Aabheaven:
Please how do I import laptop and phones, I want to start selling them

U can order from 1688.com. It is very cheap when you buy large quantities.
Or aliexpress.com
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by solmusdesigns: 5:33pm On May 31, 2023
Ebay and Nipost/Fedex
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by Blakjewelry(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Or aliexpress.com
Nope not for electronics
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by Blakjewelry(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Ebay and Nipost/Fedex
Nipost? When did Nipost started delivery from ebay? Try Fedex and DHL, the cost go consume your profit and if you are not lucky you and custom go turn friend.
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by Aabheaven(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Or aliexpress.com
I know but are they trustworthy and their charges are much on per product. Is there a sure plug that can reduce the cost
Re: How Do I Import Laptops And Phones, I Want To Start Selling Them by dxdiag(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Aabheaven:
I know but are they trustworthy and their charges are much on per product. Is there a sure plug that can reduce the cost
Be guided, no go find sure plug lose all your hard earned money.
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Mint Dell E5450 For Sale / Soccer Prediction Site App. / Grade One USA Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.