Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. (384 Views)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / What You Should Know Before Entering Nigeria’s Export/import Market / How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Aabheaven(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2023
How do I run importation from outside Nigeria. Please who can help
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Tohsynetita1: 7:09pm On May 31, 2023
import what?
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Ynix(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2023
Aabheaven:
How do I run importation from outside Nigeria. Please who can help
From where, China, US or Europe and which product?
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Aabheaven(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Ynix:

From where, China, US or Europe and which product?
from china
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Ynix(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2023
Aabheaven:
from china
Okay do you have dom account or means of getting RMB
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Ynix(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aabheaven:
from china
Ok like how much of goods are you looking at
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Aabheaven(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ynix:

Ok like how much of goods are you looking at
how much can I get
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Ynix(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Aabheaven:
how much can I get
I can assist you with payment via RMB or USD but it up to you. Which product you want to buy do you have merchant already, cost of importation etc
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Aabheaven(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ynix:
I can assist you with payment via RMB or USD but it up to you. Which product you want to buy do you have merchant already, cost of importation etc
how much do I need to start
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Ynix(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Aabheaven:
how much do I need to start
What exactly do you want to buy and how many that determines it
Re: How Do I Import Market From Outside The Country. Please Who Can Help. by Stan554: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
I am Currently in China, if you are looking to buy or source goods from China, let me be your plug.
You can contact me on WhatsApp and wechat with +8618652831295.

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Youtube Paid Me For 6k Views / How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything In Nigeria / Make As Much As 500k With Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC). And Stop Doubting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.