Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One (306 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / 24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe / 250 People Die Of Snake Bite In Plateau And Gombe Due To Scarcity Of Anti-Venom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Adeyinka12(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, as I got home form work this morning, Mum said don't you the meat I killed for you ? I was just imagine like meat!, Where ? When ? and to my surprised I saw this snake been killed my Mum at one side of our house. She said she wanted to go and shower outside yesterday night and she saw it when she on her touchlight.

My Mum that always scared of snake finally killed one. Thank God it didn't attacked her.I'm very grateful to God.

Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Adeyinka12(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2023
Please what is the name of this snake.
Cc: Lalas
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Redoil: 6:11pm On May 31, 2023
Adeyinka12:
Please what is the name of this snake.
Cc: Lalas
did she killed the snake to eat or for the fun of it
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by LeoDeKing: 6:13pm On May 31, 2023
Adeyinka12:
Good day Nairalanders, as I got home form work this morning, Mum said don't you the meat I killed for you ? I was just imagine like meat!, Where ? When ? and to my surprised I saw this snake been killed my Mum at one side of our house. She said she wanted to go and shower outside yesterday night and she saw it when she on her touchlight.

My Mum that always scared of snake finally killed one. Thank God it didn't attacked her.I'm very grateful to God.
I wanted to say something, but I notice you are a gentleman, so I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Adeyinka12(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2023
Redoil:

did she killed the snake to eat or for the fun of it
You mean the domestic animal
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Adeyinka12(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I wanted to say something, but I notice you are a gentleman, so I reserve my comment.
say your mind please
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2023
E go fine for native stew
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by illicit(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2023
How does it taste

tongue
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by NoahHadNoArk: 7:10pm On May 31, 2023
This thread will hit Canaan land faster than APC fulfilling its campaign promises
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Micheal56: 8:30pm On May 31, 2023
He sweet
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by Macphenson: 9:09pm On May 31, 2023
That snake is longoo
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by muyico(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2023
Front page material
Re: Mum That Always Scared Of Snake Finally Killed One by ghettochild(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2023
I guess she blinded the snake view with the rays from the touch so it was easy for her to kill it

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Living With An Hiv-positive Person, Do These 5 Things / NAFDAC Watches As Manufacturers Of Cway Water, Others Flaunt Expired Licences / Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.