Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? (1437 Views)

Somali Girl On Arabs Got Talent / Were There Fair Africans (non-arabs) In Africa Before The Europeans Came? / Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by MP007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
undecidedsounds silly but it happen right here in the us, what will be your reaction, ? value money than life?  kiss undecided

Will u stay if they are all singing and chattin the quaran, dont mean to be racist, it happen right here in america, what would be ur reaction?, hit me with post people!
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by naijadiva2(f): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2007
my friend experienced something like that here in dc. she was on the train and one guy all of a sudden got down on his knees and started praying and chanting. she's not muslim but she says that her muslim friends pray like around noon or something like that. my friend got scared and got of the train at the next stop. some times later, she told me, that the same train stop few stops after her stop because of the same guy and they said it had something to do with terrorism. i love dc and all but sometimes i get scard living in the city.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by osisi5: 2:39am On Sep 06, 2007
MP007:

undecidedsounds silly but it happen right here in the us, what will be your reaction, ? value money than life?  kiss undecided

Will u stay if they are all singing and chattin the quaran, don't mean to be racist, it happen right here in america, what would be your reaction?, hit me with post people!

actually there was a case in London with about 7 or so bearded and turbaned men,the passengers all refused to board and the airline refused to carry the men.
This is what terrorism has caused and it's sad.
I'm sure I would have reacted same.
Shortly after 9/11 ,I flew close to a middle eastern man travelling with his wife and child.
I could not sleep.
I don't remember if it was the fear of him blowing down the aircraft or his pungent body odor that kept me awake
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by toshmann(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
nothing dey happen. i will stay. na one thing go kill man one day. and until that day, i cannot allow myself to live in fear. they must have been screened b4 boarding the plane, so no shakin.

what %age of muslims are terrorists? i guess <2% so why the fuss. i know how bad i felt when i came newly to wales and people held tightly to thier purse whenever i came to the library to read. they expect me to be a thief. can you believe that? there are decent muslims too. so dont embarrass them this way, if you do, they may seek solace in their more violent brothers.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by Bosdem(f): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
I will dive out!
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by sophienwa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2007
you and who will stay? quick, quick i don comot!
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by Zandra1(f): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2007
Bosdem, ure very funny grin. God forbid but that would mean jumping to ur death or breaking ur bones or should I say breaking ur body cause everything will be broken. Even fragments of bones will be broken to atoms of bone(if thats a word).

In response to the question, even if there weren't Arabians on the plane I would be praying cause even some Americans (and some people from world over) are terrorists but I guess I will pray more if there are lots of bearded Arabian men or women on the plane. This wont be because am a racist or anything but because of terrorist acts that has been perpetuated by some Arabians. Come to think of it, a scenario like this never crossed my mind but I pray that if am in a situation like this it would only be lovely and God fearing Arabians that would be on the plane and not terrorists. Like someone rightly said, I cant just judge people cause they're Arabians eg I wont start running on the street cause I saw an Arabian woman or man coming towards me especially considering the fact that I have a few of them as friends and that they also have feelings.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2007
sophienwa:

Stereotyping unfairly? undecided

Bosdem:

I will dive out!

Really? At 33,000 feet? Besides, who's going to open a door on a pressurised fuselage, thus killing all on board? Be realistic! shocked

toshmann:

nothing dey happen. i will stay. na one thing go kill man one day. and until that day, i cannot allow myself to live in fear. they must have been screened before boarding the plane, so no shakin.

what %age of muslims are terrorists? i guess <2% so why the fuss. i know how bad i felt when i came newly to wales and people held tightly to their purse whenever i came to the library to read. they expect me to be a thief. can you believe that? there are decent muslims too. so don't embarrass them this way, if you do, they may seek solace in their more violent brothers.

At last, someone's talking sense, and thinking beyond the box. smiley

Zandra1:

Bosdem, ure very funny grin. God forbid but that would mean jumping to your death or breaking your bones or should I say breaking your body cause everything will be broken. Even fragments of bones will be broken to atoms of bone(if thats a word).

In response to the question, even if there weren't Arabians on the plane I would be praying cause even some Americans (and some people from world over) are terrorists but I guess I will pray more if there are lots of bearded Arabian men or women on the plane. This wont be because am a racist or anything but because of terrorist acts that has been perpetuated by some Arabians. Come to think of it, a scenario like this never crossed my mind but I pray that if am in a situation like this it would only be lovely and God fearing Arabians that would be on the plane and not terrorists. Like someone rightly said, I can't just judge people cause they're Arabians eg I wont start running on the street cause I saw an Arabian woman or man coming towards me especially considering the fact that I have a few of them as friends and that they also have feelings.

Thank you. You're right, there are terrorists just about in every religion / race. I value your sensible opinion.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by CrazyMan(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2007
I shall run for my life.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by OrumbaS89(f): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2008
I would either think that there is a Business convention in Dubai and they are travel to ____ on a layover or something fishy is going on.

If nothing happens in three hours, I'm cool.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by Ifygurl: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2008
MP007:

undecidedsounds silly but it happen right here in the us, what will be your reaction, ? value money than life? kiss undecided

Will u stay if they are all singing and chattin the quaran, don't mean to be racist, it happen right here in america, what would be ur reaction?, hit me with post people!

So what just cause of some male Arabs are in a flight with me. I should run? Why? Because the whole world suddenly thinks all Arabs are terrorist.
We complain when people sterotype Nigeria and yet we are doing the same thing.

So what if those extremely crazy group that wants to save the earth and the animals was in that plane with you instead of Arabs (Will you jump out of the airplane also?) . They are also terrorist (They will bomb anything they believe is hurting/killing the environment). So would you guys jump out also if you seem them (Most of them are white.). Will you jump out if you see those white kids in your plane instead of the Arabs? If you guys say No, then all ya'll are Hypocrites.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by PepERSprAY: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2008
If I didn't leave for about 50% male Hausa passengers, I wouldn't leave for this one either. cheesy

Many Arabians are not into that terrorist shit now. If you are afraid of them, why not run when Hausas are traveling for jihad because the crop of terrorists in Nigeria are from the North?
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by bigfather(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Many Arabians are not into that terrorist shit now. If you are afraid of them, why not run when Hausas are traveling for jihad because the crop of terrorists in Nigeria are from the North?

This a different case,the hausas are a bit humane.( I would rather stay with a million hausa men than stay with a 2yr old arab)They still have this Naija factor of fear in them but for the Arabs?! shocked
Na NO GO AREA BE THAT O ! Na to jump through the window of the plane.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Thats is very safe.!!!! I would stay on board Arabs wont blow a plane with 50% Arabs on board they are targeting westerners not Arabs So that flight is the safest in the world. When have you heard Emirates airline or Qatar Airways being attached by terrorists? The targets are british Airways and American airlines.

But I would jump out if just 3 Arabs come on board!!!!!!
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2008
big father:

This a different case,the hausas are a bit humane.( I would rather stay with a million hausa men than stay with a 2yr old arab)They still have this Naija factor of fear in them but for the Arabs?! shocked
Na NO GO AREA BE THAT O ! Na to jump through the window of the plane.

wrong! they are evil when they kill in the name of religion, and are not afraid except of guns and their own religious leaders. beyond that, their mercilessness knows no limits. ask kano/kaduna/jos residents. they'll tell u stories that'll make your blood curdle.

@ post
apart from the pungent smells (either too much perfume or too much BO, na wa o) i'll pray and stay. like someone said, if over 50% of the passengers are arabs, they're not likely to blow the plane/train/bus. also, the fact that they're all male means it is likely a business meeting or conference of some sort is the reason they're on the flight in such large nos. but i'll certainly lay low and pray very well through out cheesy cheesy cheesy

make i no lie, e no go easy o!

i feel for the peace-loving muslims too. but what can i say? nigeria's image is one of theft. stolen things can be replaced. murder is cannot be remedied. that's why people react much worse to arabs. i hope it gets better for everybody. so much fear isn't good.
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by abes(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
i will stay, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50% of ur Fellow passangers on board are All Male Arabs:Will U Leave or Stay? by ezeagu(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2008
You wouldn't be able to spot a terrorist trust me, they would not be chanting the Quran, you may even think they are Americans. And it's also highly unlikely that they would all sacrifice themselves like that in one mission.

(1) (Reply)

Are NOVEMBER Born SEX Addicts? / The Real Interpretation And Meaning Of 7 Days (izu Asaa) In Igbo Calendar / Igbos Knew Death Is Better Than Bondage- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.