Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. (2505 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by kizol(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2011
Pls I will like to migrate to canada,
I am a skilled labour
Presently I work in one of the telecoms company in the Customer Relations department
I have worked there for 3 yrs
I have B.Sc in Economics and few certificate on Customer care.
I am married with no kid.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by justwise(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2011
kizol:

I am a skilled labour
Presently I work in one of the telecoms company in the Customer Relations department

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by worry246(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
The FIRST thing you must do is contact Canadian immigration and find out if you job qualifies as "skilled"
From the description you have given I do not think you qualify.
Check yourself !!!!
They will send you details
DO NOT PAY ANY AGENT, ADVICE, PARASITE SCAMMER IN NIGERIA!!!!
You only need to deal with Canada.
But rember the process can take years.
You will have to pay out a lot of money for medical certificates & other fees.
Embasy will let you know costs.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by Osama10(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

One of the usual trap! if you can't give anything out here then never bother to help.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

Seconded, if he really has anything worthwhile to say he should bare it all here.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by gel03: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
kizol:

I am a skilled labour

YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION AINT LISTED AMONGST THE ELIGIBLE OCCUPATIONS ON CIC WEBSITE. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list.
worry246:

The FIRST thing you must do is contact Canadian immigration and find out if you job qualifies as "skilled"
From the description you have given I do not think you qualify.
Check yourself !!!!
They will send you details
DO NOT PAY ANY AGENT, ADVICE, PARASITE SCAMMER IN NIGERIA!!!!
You only need to deal with Canada.
But rember the process can take years.
You will have to pay out a lot of money for medical certificates & other fees.
Embasy will let you know costs.

THE PROCESS PRESENTLY TAKES 6-12 MONTHS.
THE MONIES INVOLVED IS NOT TOO MUCH. IT IS WORTH THE WHILE.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by dotman2(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hello house, pls how can someone pay the fee for the federal skilled work from nigeria, i av checked their site but i still didnt get it, thanx
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by gel03: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
dot_man:

Hello house, pls how can someone pay the fee for the federal skilled work from nigeria, i av checked their site but i still didnt get it, thanx

WHAT FEE DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR? IS IT THE APPLICATION FEE? IF YES, U CAN USE A MASTER NAIRA CARD. MY HUBBY USED A GTBANK MASTER NAIRA CARD.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2011
gel03:

YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION AINT LISTED AMONGST THE ELIGIBLE OCCUPATIONS ON CIC WEBSITE. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list.
THE PROCESS PRESENTLY TAKES 6-12 MONTHS.
THE MONIES INVOLVED IS NOT TOO MUCH. IT IS WORTH THE WHILE.

Only if you live in canada or the USA. In Nigeria you will be on the list for donkey years.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by gel03: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2011
@ larrybobo

NONSENSE,
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by dotman2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
gel03:

WHAT FEE DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR? IS IT THE APPLICATION FEE? IF YES, U CAN USE A MASTER NAIRA CARD. MY HUBBY USED A GTBANK MASTER NAIRA CARD.
. . . Thanx 4 d reply, yeah u got it right, but d problem is we dont have any master card, are we going to firstly open an a/c with gtbank to get the mastercard or wot?
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by gel03: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
dot_man:

. . . Thanx 4 d reply, yeah u got it right, but d problem is we dont have any master card, are we going to firstly open an a/c with gtbank to get the mastercard or wot?

you need to have an account with gtbank to acquire their master card. when do u want to send your PR application to canada? soon or next year? if soon, opening an account an account and then applying for a master card is gonna take some time. i will suggest you get a trusted friend of urs who has a master card to help you make the payment with his card. all u need to do is pay the cash into his account,
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by dotman2(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2011
gel03:

you need to have an account with gtbank to acquire their master card. when do u want to send your PR application to canada? soon or next year? if soon, opening an account an account and then applying for a master card is gonna take some time. i will suggest you get a trusted friend of urs who has a master card to help you make the payment with his card. all u need to do is pay the cash into his account,
thanx for the replies, there is another thing dats nt clear to me. . . pls are we goin to submit the (application fee) reciept  with d form from d beginning? or we are to pay or send the reciept to them later?. . . thanx a lot.
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by gel03: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
dot_man:

thanx for the replies, there is another thing dats nt clear to me. . . pls are we goin to submit the (application fee) reciept  with d form from d beginning? or we are to pay or send the reciept to them later?. . . thanx a lot.

on the document checklist u downloaded from cic website, u will see that a fee payment form is amongst the forms u are to fill. in the form, u will fill in ur method of application fee payment. the application fee must be sent with ur application and other documents to the CIO
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2011
@op

Not to down your spirits but this is from the cic website

Note: If you are applying under one of the 29 eligible occupations, as of July 1, 2011, a maximum of 10,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications will be considered for processing in the following 12 months. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 federal skilled worker applications per eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year.

These limits do not apply to applications with an offer of arranged employment.

I advise you find another route, not crystal service arrangement oh ah ah
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by dustydee: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2011
Is this Manitoba immigration real? can one move to another region after getting it?
Re: How Do I Apply For Skilled Immigrant In Canada. by worry246(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
Another SCAMMER hoping to cash in on Canada
Note only mobile number not even Gmail!!!!!
No address or name.
Justwise will soon dead him grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Day And A Night In Luanda, The World's Most Expensive City / Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road / How Can You Become An Indigene Of Any State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.