Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Is Wrong With Heritage Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Heritage Bank? (387 Views)

NUBIFIE Shuts Down Heritage Bank Headquarters In Lagos Over Mass Sack / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Firstbank Set To Merge With Heritage Bank, Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Heritage Bank? by uncleck: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
My account with Heritage Bank is strictly for savings; no card, no app. I went their on Wednesday may 24 to make withdrawal but they didn't open; everywhere was under lock and key. I went to another branch, same story. I went back the next day, Thursday the 25th of may. They said they pay only 10k so I had to fill transfer form. I was among the first people that were attended to because I went very early.

Throughout that Thursday I didn't receive alert. I went back on Friday to complain, they assured me that I will get the alert before the end of that Friday, I never did. I went back yesterday to complain, they equally assured me that I'll get my money before the end of the day. This is almost 8pm Thursday June 1, 7 days since I initiated a transaction, but no show.

If I call their customers care line they will not say anything reasonable if they manage to pick. I'm just tired of the whole situation. If anybody here knows Heritage Bank, please tell them to give me my money. I lost a very big deal on April because of this same issue.
Re: What Is Wrong With Heritage Bank? by lizko(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hope is not one of those bank's the terminated there license. I'm a victim of one micro finance back for three days now going to the back just to summit there check book, bvn and another account that they will transfer my money to, I succeeded in summiting in the third day cus many people have account.. I don't know when the will send the money..
Re: What Is Wrong With Heritage Bank? by uncleck: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
lizko:
Hope is not one of those bank's the terminated there license. I'm a victim of one micro finance back for three days now going to the back just to summit there check book, bvn and another account that they will transfer my money to, I succeeded in summiting in the third day cus many people have account.. I don't know when the will send the money..
Heritage is not a small bank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Youtube Paid Me For 6k Views / Make Money From X (twitter) When You Open A Stripe Account / We Give You A Perfect Plumbing Service Both In Installation And Maintenance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.