Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Make Money Building Wordpress Plugins In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Money Building Wordpress Plugins In Nigeria (219 Views)

How To Make Money Building Chrome Extensions / How To Make Money Building Apps In Nigeria / I Need Someone Who Understands PHP, SQL And Wordpress Plugins In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Building Wordpress Plugins In Nigeria by David160(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2023
There are many ways to make money online in Nigeria, but one truly untapped way is building WordPress plug-ins and selling them on marketplaces. You make put a one off price on your plug-ins or you can adopt the subscription based model.

WordPress remains one of the biggest platform out there for building websites with little to no programming knowledge, currently WordPress powers more than 40% of the websites on the internet . Many developers or website owners may intend to implement a particular functionality on their site but due to their limited programming knowledge they may unable to that, that’s where plug-ins come in.

https://topwebincome.com/2023/05/22/how-to-make-money-building-wordpress-plugins-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Make Money Building Wordpress Plugins In Nigeria by Standing5(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2023
One paragraph?

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Turn That Happened In My First Year In School. / Deleted / I'm Looking To Partner With A Dev That's Very Good At Scraping And Automation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.