Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

6 Habits To Transform Your Life In 21 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Habits To Transform Your Life In 21 Days (185 Views)

6 Habits To Watch Out For When Considering Who To Marry / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Habits To Transform Your Life In 21 Days by Jokanem(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
6 Habits to transform your life in 21 days:

1. Attitude is crucial:

Every- thing that happens to you is a challenge and an opportunity at the same time.

2. How you respond is key:

what hurts us is not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us. The most important thing is how we RESPOND to what happens to us in our lives. And that is a CHOICE!

3. Keep your self talk positive:

Keep the conversation with yourself positive, such as "I want to achieve success", "I want to be slim", "God, I am good", because your subcon- scious mind doesn't understand the little word "NO". It sees your words as IMAGES.

4. Choose your thoughts carefully:

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought,"

5. New habits new life:

The coaching process is, in its essence a process of changing the client's habits over time by introducing new ways of doing things

If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting the results you are getting.

6. Watch your words:

The words that we use to describe our experiences become our experiences!..

(1) (Reply)

Simi:how I Was Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For Dressing Indecently / Make 5,000 Daily With Your Phone| Make Money Online In Nigeria / Belgian Man Fakes His Death, Shows Up At Funeral In A Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.