Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey (16556 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / How Does One Attain Sexual Purity? / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Interesting15: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
When I was a little boy, despite that my immediate environment wasn't one that encouraged full-blown spirituality (in God), I usually feel the hand of God on me, and I'm usually conscious of His presence. As I approached the adolescence period of my life, as expected, sexual urges started coming, and I was also with the desire to express these emotions. Despite that the devil stationed other young teenage females around, I found myself being hindered continually from defiling myself.

While I was still contemplating, as a very young teenager (many years ago), if I should taste sex once, or wait until marriage, everything changed after God visited me with His offer.....

The Host of Heaven visited me as a young boy, and the offer was: Walk before Me and be perfect, and in return, I will give you...... In return, I will make you....

After reflecting deeply on which way to go, I decided to go for God's offer, since I discovered it is more beneficial to me. So, it means I have to fight to ensure I won't fall into temptation and displease God.

Interestingly, God made it so easy for me.. When I see young people lamenting that their sexual urges are "driving them insane", I can't really relate, because I'm fully in control of mine."

The best decision I made in my life was deciding to embrace God's offer from a very young age and walk with Him. I keep enjoying pleasantness in all regards. I keep enjoying His Grace in awesome ways. I keep getting great things others struggle for, easily.

In fact, one of the rewards was writing to encourage others to embrace purity and chastity. I have been writing since I was a young teenager, and my books and articles are being bought and read in different parts of the world - even in faraway places like India! And of course, I'm sure God is still taking me to higher grounds.

Because of that decision, I can boldly say it anywhere that I haven't indulged in premarital sex and I'm undefiled. And guess what? I'm very fine! Very healthy. I won't defile myself, and so, my messages will keep touching the world with fire, and bring people to the will of God through Jesus Christ.

Beloved, just as God gave me the offer, He is also giving you the offer to walk before Him and be perfect. If you align yourself with God by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you decided to devote your life to Him, He will give you dominion over sin, the devil, and creation (financially, health-wise, family-wise, etc).

Jesus said: "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Like me, you can live an undefiled life. Don't believe the lies of the devil that you can't control these urges. Stop allowing sexual immorality to wreck your life. Flee from all appearances of sin.

Jesus wants an eternal communion with you. It is your destiny to serve God in Spirit and in Truth through Jesus Christ His Son, and have dominion over creation. Open yourself to the Lord. Call upon His Name, and He will help you. God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/06/how-i-embraced-sexual-purity-my.html?m=1

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Interesting15: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2023
Get A Copy Of Purity Sex Education Ebook

Warning: Sexual Perversion Will Increase In These Days...

According to the Spirit of Prophecy and Scripture, these last days will be filled with all manner of sexual rubbish and dirt and temptations. 

One of the core ways to preserve yourself in purity is by enlightening yourself with the appropriate spiritual knowledge revolving around sexual purity. 

I've put in place a material that will help empower you for sexual chastity, as well as stir you up to play your role in fighting sexual perversion in this immoral generation. 

This ebook will be delivered to you in electronic format (pdf) anywhere you are in the world. 

To get yours, check the link https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/05/get-copy-of-purity-sex-education-ebook.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Interesting15: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone. Jesus loves you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by solmusdesigns: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2023
As an adult your sexuality should be private and personal

I understand if a lady brags about virginity but a guy?! Nah!!

Pastor Adeboye sef dey knack steady.. he enjoyed his youthfulness back In OAU Ife

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Pastor Adeboye sef dey knack steady.. he enjoyed his youthfulness back In OAU Ife

That was before he became a Christian.. stop twisting the point of what the OP is saying

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by solmusdesigns: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

That was before he became a Christian.. stop twisting the point of what the OP is saying

Ok ooo.. I am a Muslim and this is pokenosing so I am out of this thread
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Wait before you leave...one question...why do you all avoid sex and etc during Ramadan and immediately after fast finishes you return back?

17 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by solmusdesigns: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Wait before you leave...one question...why do you all avoid sex and etc during Ramadan and immediately after fast finishes you return back?

Fasting is to starve your soul of physical pleasure and it's not exclusive to Ramadan.. christians and bhudist also abstain from all form of pleasure

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by hopefulLandlord: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2023
This so-called God created us, gave us penis and vagina, made us have urge to insert penis into the vagina, made it pleasurable to carry out that act, made our self confidence grow due to this but then said doing that outside some customs and traditions is a sin and he'd burn us forever and ever if we carry out these acts?

4 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Sunshine34(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2023
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Jennyclay(f): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Good for you
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by iCauseTrouble: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Stop enslaving yourself in the name of sexual purity.
F.uck toto and suck a breast today and see what you have been missing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Sexual Purity is an amazing place to be TBH!

Such a height is not just healthy spiritually and mentally but also physically!

11 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2023
From your looks you were going to get any action by the way. Keep masturbating and fooling yaself 😭🤣

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by EriMma1: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God for you.

I've been able to maintain my sexual purity by the grace of God and the power of the holy spirit. After receiving the holy Ghost baptism, it became easy to abstain and remain chaste.

Also getting busy with and engaging in the things of God has helped to keep my mind and thoughts off it. Even when I mistakenly come across erotic contents on the internet, it's easy to move past quickly and get over what I saw, all by his Grace.

The key thing is, yielding yourself to the holy spirit and he'll come in and take control of your whole body.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Spirit247: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Hmmm... Life.

shocked
Did you know that Witches and Christians have something in common?! See: https://www.nairaland.com/7714325/witches-christians-something-common#123561856

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Praktikal100000: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
grin
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by morikee: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Is there anything weird about being Sexually active?

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
From your looks you were going to get any action by the way. Keep masturbating and fooling yaself 😭🤣

What's wrong with his looks?!?

Worse-looking people get laid as much as they want!

Celibacy is a personal choice borne out of a higher pursuit for most! You should respect that!

Everything shouldn't be a joke to you woke yet ignorant people of this generation!

20 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by MrAgbako: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Okay😂

solmusdesigns:

Hahaha😂 Wahala.

Nakademus😂
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by HayB100(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Your own opinion, the fact that you abstain and decided to keep your body doesn't mean every other person has to do that as well. Happy Sunday
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by MSRA(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2023
WOW....A Man of God in the making.

Watch out for the Name-Sunday Akanni. God bless you little brother, for saying YES to God and NO to Satan, Self, Sin and Sexual impurity.

My personal testimony: God made me this same offer, just as He makes to everyone who is truly attentive to Him. Sadly, I didn't take the offer as I have always had this stubborn, wayward streak in me. I am only just now learning to say 'Yes Lord'

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by EriMma1: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

See them. because you're already swimming in sexual immorality doesn't mean another man should not celebrate his ability and grace to abstain. So don't shush the young man up or try to drag other youth into immorality with your opinion.

7 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Dipsaint(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Interesting15:
When I was a little boy, despite that my immediate environment wasn't one that encouraged full-blown spirituality (in God), I usually feel the hand of God on me, and I'm usually conscious of His presence. As I approached the adolescence period of my life, as expected, sexual urges started coming, and I was also with the desire to express these emotions. Despite that the devil stationed other young teenage females around, I found myself being hindered continually from defiling myself.

While I was still contemplating, as a very young teenager (many years ago), if I should taste sex once, or wait until marriage, everything changed after God visited me with His offer.....

The Host of Heaven visited me as a young boy, and the offer was: Walk before Me and be perfect, and in return, I will give you...... In return, I will make you....

After reflecting deeply on which way to go, I decided to go for God's offer, since I discovered it is more beneficial to me. So, it means I have to fight to ensure I won't fall into temptation and displease God.

Interestingly, God made it so easy for me.. When I see young people lamenting that their sexual urges are "driving them insane", I can't really relate, because I'm fully in control of mine."

The best decision I made in my life was deciding to embrace God's offer from a very young age and walk with Him. I keep enjoying pleasantness in all regards. I keep enjoying His Grace in awesome ways. I keep getting great things others struggle for, easily.

In fact, one of the rewards was writing to encourage others to embrace purity and chastity. I have been writing since I was a young teenager, and my books and articles are being bought and read in different parts of the world - even in faraway places like India! And of course, I'm sure God is still taking me to higher grounds.

Because of that decision, I can boldly say it anywhere that I haven't indulged in premarital sex and I'm undefiled. And guess what? I'm very fine! Very healthy. I won't defile myself, and so, my messages will keep touching the world with fire, and bring people to the will of God through Jesus Christ.

Beloved, just as God gave me the offer, He is also giving you the offer to walk before Him and be perfect. If you align yourself with God by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you decided to devote your life to Him, He will give you dominion over sin, the devil, and creation (financially, health-wise, family-wise, etc).

Jesus said: "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Like me, you can live an undefiled life. Don't believe the lies of the devil that you can't control these urges. Stop allowing sexual immorality to wreck your life. Flee from all appearances of sin.

Jesus wants an eternal communion with you. It is your destiny to serve God in Spirit and in Truth through Jesus Christ His Son, and have dominion over creation. Open yourself to the Lord. Call upon His Name, and He will help you. God bless you.

Greatest Mellanbite.

I hail you.
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Abi auto reset!

Interesting15:

Op na still Teen or lil above...
We hope we have u here again on ur Wedding night with this story completed n nt defauled.. thanks for coming today once again, have a BATIFIED ✋ HAND SHAKE.. u doing well

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by sukkot: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Mohammed, who invited you here? Run fast!!! Go and revive your failed graphic design business.

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by shakdav(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor those wey double there hustle . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

This is a golden opportunity to break the yoke of poverty. If you dull na you sabi o

Guy u dey disturb us oo, you fail to mention, that is required dictation and hardworking to start earning right, just lay down what people actually need to knw before going into it..
Re: How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey by salbis(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Don't give in, you are on a right path my brother. More grace i pray.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Catholic Priest Be A Best Man? / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.