Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe (550 Views)

Bus To Sagamu From Lagos / Direction From Sango Ota, Ogun State To Sagamu, Ogun State / The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by Aplaudez(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Please someone should please help me with the description of how to reach sagamu ogun state from Epe lagos state.

Please your keen input ls will be well appreciated 🙏
Re: Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by Mozino007(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2023
Enter cab from epe round about to ijebu ode,tell the driver to drop you by Benin express then from there to shagamu.

3 Likes

Re: Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by Aplaudez(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Mozino007:
Enter cab from epe round about to ijebu ode,tell the driver to drop you by Benin express then from there to shagamu.

Where's Benin Express please
Re: Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by ewerez: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Enter vehicle from Epe to Ikorodu, then from Ikorodu Enter vehicle to Sagamu

3 Likes

Re: Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by Kennyprince: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
From epe to ikorodo garrage or sabo, then enter shagamu

1 Like

Re: Someone To Help Me With The Description Of How To Get To Sagamu From Epe by Mozino007(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Aplaudez:

Where's Benin Express please
ask the driver

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laminated Certificate: How Do You Deal With It During Legalization? / My Experience With Nigeria Airways 30 Years Ago(prof Moyo Okediji) / Tour Badagry This Easter @ A Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.