Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For (3405 Views)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Which Of These 4 Phones Should I Buy? / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Eyanbahose: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
jubrilcastle:
Go for redmi. Pls don't ask me why
But honestly you won't regret it
do you use it?
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sotherefore: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Eyanbahose:
Go for the No. 2
I have ordered for Redmi 12c already. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jayjerjay:

You dey live for America wey make you know say them no dey use TECNO, just dey play oga
That is the bitter truth truth from Adewale1063.U can't see that garbage here. Even a Teen here use mostly IPhone /sammy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Adewale1603(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
sotherefore:

good choice, but be ready to spend much on data subscription, cos Redmi phones do consumes lots of data.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sotherefore: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adewale1603:
good choice, but be ready to spend much on data subscription, cos Redmi phones do consumes lots of data.
Oh, I never used Redmi phone before Sha. They are delivering it tomorrow. Let's wait to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by omobeey(f): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2023
How has been your experience with the phone?
Plan on getting one too

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Eyanbahose: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
sotherefore:

okay then
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
If it's for battery I can vouch for that pop 7 pro big time.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Breastfeed: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you have upto 70k why not up your budget a little and get the spark 10, the c variant is about 80-85k
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Breastfeed: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
sureinfo:
If it's for battery I can vouch for that pop 7 pro big time.
yes, but the battery king is the Pova series.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Yinksy09(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tecno pop 7 pro
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by QuinModah(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
omobeey:
How has been your experience with the phone?
Plan on getting one too
Google CyberVilla
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Breastfeed:
yes, but the battery king is the Pova series.
still doesn't change the fact that the battery on the pop 7 pro is amazing.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by selfdefence: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pop 7 pro or the Infinix just cos of the battery.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Breastfeed: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
sureinfo:
still doesn't change the fact that the battery on the pop 7 pro is amazing.
true sha, the battery isn't a bad one.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Breastfeed:
true sha, the battery isn't a bad one.
yeah, the battery is really good for a budget phone.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Breastfeed: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
sureinfo:
yeah, the battery is really good for a budget phone.
yep, 5000 mAh or more on any budget device is fantastic.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by sureinfo: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Breastfeed:
yep, 5000 mAh or more on any budget device is fantastic.
yeah, it's actually good to go.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Idarachris84:

All these devices are reputable, but this POP 7 Pro has an upgraded version you may want to check out. It comes with magic skin technology.
Magic skin with same boring processor?

You must be out of convincing strategy to use

All these Tecno marketers sef

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by skywalker240(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Itidicious:

All devices are not cool. Don't make people buy shit with this comment. Me sef I de learn.
That one is a confirmed Tecno Marketer

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Olavincentus: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Adewale1603:
Lies. I currently use a redmi note 9 pro the data consumption and that of my former Tecno spark 2 are almost the same. Tecno marketers are out here again trying to mislead people.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Shuregirl: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pop 7 pro
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Zarandah: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pop will do the job
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by DanyelAmeh: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Seconded!
YangaBabe:
That pop 7 pro wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by kuljayms1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Any of the devices you go for is good, just make sure it's the one you really love.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Franktom247(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adewale1603:
the brand is substandard. Africa likes using garbages, blacklisted phones in other countries, deposited here. American will never use Tecno. American uses mostly iphones and Samsung. These are real brands that meets international standards

You just dey talk , do you know his pocket. It's how everybody likes pretending that we all make millions in This country, think everyone can afford a 150k to 250k phone? The person that posted the price range is he foolish? Just pick one of the 3 and move on or Ignore

Oga poster if you get small money add get TECNO spark 10 it's okay
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by KingUka: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
They're quite all nice phones. TECNO pop 7 pro is my choice cause TECNO has great aftercare services
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Franktom247(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
graceyJ1:
Which phone is the least expensive here?

I think that's the Pop 7 pro
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by hoilakes(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sole and vital factor to consider when sorting is budget too

So. You will use ur budget to select specs range
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by OladapoF(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
People will always have choices to make . Don't force your opinion on others
Adewale1603:
You people will never hear word. Why would you still consider Tecno pop as a phone. The Samsung a04e is just a budget smartphone. Only the Redmi is still okay here
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by OladapoF(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
I will always recommend TECNO Pop 7. The device is so amazing with its great features. Gamers will enjoy it because of its battery
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
TECNO has totally improved. I am enjoying my Spark series

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Airtel Unlimited Subscription To Whatsapp Independent Of BB Package / The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow / How To Fix Android Camera Problem-camera Error Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.