Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out (4305 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out by anonymous6(f): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
[b]"When news broke about Genevieve Nnaji’s supposed daughter sighted in public for the first time, there was a clamor to catch a glimpse of hidden princess. The initial reaction to many who saw the picture had no doubts in mind that it was Genevieve’s daughter for the sheer resemblance the two had, only to later turn out later that it was rather a twitter follower turned friend and not Genevieve real daughter who still remains at large.

So although the air was cleared and Genevieve issued a statement about her twitter friend, there has been a subtle quest to find out more about this mysterious friend, whether she possesses similar qualities as Genevieve and probably consider jumping into the acting fray. It so happened that the beauty queen (Ms Nengi Warikoko) is a level 400 student of linguistics and communications at the University of Port Harcourt Nigeria, and serves as the current Miss Tourism for Silverbird’s Most Beautiful Girl (MBGN)category. And Nengi had this to say:

“Let me state here that I’m not Genevieve’s daughter nor am I related to her. I met Genevieve Nnaji the first time at an event we were both invited to in Abuja. Before then she is one of the women I love and respect a lot. In fact I’m one of her biggest fans.

Although I respect and love her, I don’t see myself becoming an actress, but who knows what may happen tomorrow? For now, I am content with getting a Master degree in communication arts or get a degree in law.”

Do you think Nengi should consider movie acting as well?"[/b]
http://articles.arodrive2.com/1497/genevieve-nnaji-look-alike-finally-speaks-up/

Genevieve Nnaji look alike(Nengi Warikoko)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
She looks nothing like Gene, but she looks WAYYYYYYYY better than Gene.

We have the same lips, but mines are smaller tongue Cute lips.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out by tpia5: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
its mostly the effect of the hair, imo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out by bekay911(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
Who cares
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out by mikron(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
this chick no look like genevieve na

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Reveals Stretch Marks On Her bosoms / Kim Kardashian West Poses Totally NUD€ For GQ Magazine (WARNING +18 Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Too Much In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.