Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

One Bad Spirit About Yahoo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Bad Spirit About Yahoo (3928 Views)

Why Is Spirit More Expansive Than Beer / The Brain The Spirit And The Footstool Of Lucifer / Nigerian Speaks Boldly About Yahoo-yahoo, Reveals Secret Sources Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by nkemjacob2(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
When you are seriously into it, you will hardly settle for less.

The spirit of laziness will be alerted thereby causing you not to work for your money genuinely

17 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by nkemjacob2(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Some yahoo boys no longer go to the bank for loans or any financial assistant because they saw their chances are slim in getting what they want. They thought yahoo is the easy way to get finance to their business

4 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by SHIVA001: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wey My lapi he get one client wey I wan update now self. Na you remind me self. Thanks

18 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by nifemi25(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Even the so called yahoo no easy... several nights without sleeping ..... most of the clients don wise ...it only takes grace to see a better client....

14 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Abolodje: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
SHIVA001:
Wey My lapi he get one client wey I wan update now self. Na you remind me self. Thanks
Any better update like this my bro?
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Martinsmine(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Yahoo or no yahoo.... Make yahoo boy first Japa make we see how far

5 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Blueace247(f): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
SlayMamaTee:

Please, can you tutor me

Go and learn a legit skill.. Thank me later

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by dayleke: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Blueace247:

Go and learn a legit skill.. Thank me later

Lol

1 Like

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Egoat(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
nifemi25:
Even the so called yahoo no easy... several nights without sleeping ..... most of the clients don wise ...it only takes grace to see a better client....
Baba say grace. grin
You're stealing another man's sweat and you called it grace.
Bunch of clowns.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Another thread to hate on yahoo boys by our so called legit hustlers

Na drug and tax money dey rule una so

They there dey play

Your pastors na legit yahoo boys

Effcc na legal yahoo boys

So which yahoo boys are talking about?

Do you know what is common among all of them hardwork, if you're not hard working you won't succeed in any even your so called legit hustle

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
nkemjacob2:
When you are seriously into it, you will hardly settle for less.

The spirit of laziness will be alerted thereby causing you not to work for your money genuinely

Can I give you reason why you shouldn't hate on yahoo boys?
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Makaveli1166(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
SHIVA001:
sharp bro share me update abeg. Na dating you do run?
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by WantsandMore: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
My own be say, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

9 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by nkemjacob2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Can I give you reason why you shouldn't hate on yahoo boys?
go on
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by CityBoy17: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2023
WantsandMore:
My own be say, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

And what shall it profit a man to gain nothing in this world and still lose his soul? Or you think being broke guarantees you a ticket to heaven?? Dey Play!!

8 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by odinga1of: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=Blueace247 post=123576321]

Go and learn a legit skill.. Thank me later[/quote

Which skill do you recommend?
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by WantsandMore: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2023
CityBoy17:

And what shall it profit a man to gain nothing in this world and still lose his soul? Or you think being broke guarantees you a ticket to heaven?? Dey Play!!

"It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom"
Matthew (19:24).
God is ever loving, merciful & compassionate.

2 Likes

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Make Una sha buy agbo so that your homeboys will stop lashing your babe.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by LOVEGINO(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Ayula911:
Made millions last year and still counting, boys are cashing out millions Dey there they price groundnut. Tax refund alone is over 8 million. Dey play. iPhone carting Dey go, wire check, bank job. Sleep In Lagos.
oboy u dey game o
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Veenbanks(m): 3:03am On Jun 05, 2023
I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Nevertheless, I will advise, instead of towing that lane which deep down you know isn't right, why not join my telegram channel Veenacademy join other people from various walks of life, learn how to trade the forex market, and also earn with just your phone all for FREE!!! If you doubt check it out yourself, and do yourself a favor, join and start earning.

Nothing beats having peace of mind. Do the right thing, and you will be glad you did. Have a blessed day ahead!🤗

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by lolu2019: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Yahoo boys are useless.

1 Like

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Blueace247(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=odinga1of post=123578493][/quote]

Content writing

Academic writing

Amongst other
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Blueace247(f): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2023
I have seen people get away with yahoo.. But not their generations..
Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Oromoni619: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2023
I won't condem any Hustling
If your mind tells you it's good carry own but if you're having doubts of what ever you do to mk Money ,bros please stop

Nigeria too hard, you ,we all need good side Hustling to back it up.,even those shell workers dey do side Hustling, they have farms, they bet etc

Like me I'm a business man and as well I b#t on 1.4odds when it is sure for me , that's what is keeping me going when the going get tough

If you know you can st#ke high with also a little sacrifice ,chat me up and you can as well appreciated your wins

Please don't judge any one Hustling God is not too lazy to judge us all at the judgement day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Bad Spirit About Yahoo by Starboytwo(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Las las all of us be yahoo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Breweries Test / Sterling Bank's Graduate Trainee Interview. / Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2020 Portal Opens. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.