Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? (297 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Causes Sharp Decline In Generator Sales In Nigeria- Traders / Wema Quarterly SME Webinar: Impacts And Opportunities Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? by CodeTemplar: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
I have been thinking about it. Will it make transportation more profitable or food and energy more profitable to go into.
The only one I seem sure of is renewable energy
Re: What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? by Cromagnon: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Not really. But business will adjust prices faster than salaries will
Re: What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? by Davidsol: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I have been thinking about it. Will it make transportation more profitable or food and energy more profitable to go into.
The only one I seem sure of is renewable energy

Renewable energy is a financed intensive business. And mind you, it's not a stationed business. Transportation is involved.

You would need to start with something small. But I'll advice you don't just venture into any business because of your search online.

The reasons are because these businesses are very common and highly competitive.

However, you'll need to test your business ability to know what you can do and identify your target market, even at a very low cost to start.

I can be of immense help if you want to know more about starting a profitable business, unique to you...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do To Maximize The Opportunities Subsidy Removal Presents? by CodeTemplar: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
One dollar(US) now almost N1000.

(1) (Reply)

*Sold* 2 Years Approved Upwork/fiverr Account For Sale. *Sold* / I Am Making My 5k Daily Online / First Bank Of Nigeria Deducting Monies From All Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.