Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Attracted To Married Men - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attracted To Married Men (487 Views)

Please Help! Flies Are Attracted To Me! . (A Wahala-filled Novel) / As A Hausa Native Why Are You Attracted To Hausa Novels / Attracted To You (a Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracted To Married Men by Noblefirstlady: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
All right reserved. No part of this book should be copied or reproduced in any form without the permission of the publisher.
© Safiya T Idris. 2023
Re: Attracted To Married Men by Noblefirstlady: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
You can check out my page on Facebook, we are currently on episode 13

Safiya's thoughts is my Facebook page name
Re: Attracted To Married Men by Noblefirstlady: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
ATTRACTED TO MARRIED MEN
✍️BY: Safiya T Idris

Episode 1

"Oh please, you and I know that I only do married men. I don't have time for all this single brôke guys who have nothing else to offer apart from their body. So please tell your Alex to stay far away from me or better still, you can have him since you desire him so much." Ajanigo said while her friend Ejima watched on obviously angry with her choice of words.

Ejima was not the only angry one, Ajanigo was too. Infact she was angrier. She saw no reason why her friend would always want to force a single guy down her throat when she was already aware of her preferences, "married men"

Ejima had once tried to matchmake Ajanigo with her twin brother, then came Daud, followed by Ali, Sam and now Alex.

Ajanigo was just tired of Ejima and her sîlly ploy to get her entangle in a relationship with a single guy.

If not that they had come a long way, Ajanigo would have ended their friendship a long time ago because of her interference in her life.

When would Ejima stop? it's married men or nothing else to Ajanigo and Ejima must learn to live with it.

Ejima and Ajanigo were best of friends but they were nothing alike. Ejima was the calm one while Ajanigo was the loud and sassy one.

Ajanigo was pretty with a very hot body that any man could die for. She knew the power her body held and she never failed to use it to trap men.

Ajanigo only used her well endowed body to trap married rich men. She believed that married men are more caring and there won't be any need for her to stay faithful.

Ajanigo's choices broke many homes. Many women wet their pillow every night because of her. She took their husband's attention away from them.

Many children celebrated their birthdays and happy moments without their father all because of Ajanigo.

Any man she trap's, looses all his sènsès of reasoning. She was that skilled in what she does.

Some women were sent packing out of their matrimonial homes all because of Ajanigo yet she refused to marry their husbands.

Ajanigo was not ready for marriage, she was only ready to acquire properties and destroy homes.

She doesn't care about who gets hurt. She was only focused on doing her thing.
"Ajanigo when will you stop all this. isn't it better you get a job or something. I mean you've made so much money already, why not start up a business and start living a decent life." Ejima tried to convince Ajanigo one more time.

"You think you are more righteous don't you? Now tell me, how much do you earn after working your a*ss off every month? What business do you think I can do that will fetch me so much money to maintain my lifestyle. Forget about this issue Ejima, I am not stopping this anytime soon." Ajanigo said as she picked up her bag and walked out of Ejima's house angrily.

She believed that, she was born to live a soft life even when she was born into a less privileged home.

Ajanigo had two older sisters and her parents were very much alive but they were not all that close.

Because of Ajanigo's obsession for married men, she had slept with her sister's husband when she visited them. Unfortunately they were caught by her sister and it led to serious problem in the family.

Her sister lost her home because of that incident and their parents wouldn't stop blaming Ajanigo. She was more like the black sheep of the family.
Immediately Ajanigo stepped out of Ejima's house, she collided with kalid, Ejima's boyfriend. She stared at him for a while and smiled as a thought came into her mind. She was just going to show Ejima that single guys are bàd news.

"Get my number and call me" Ajanigo said to kalid, batting her eyelid flir.tatiously before walking past kalid sèductivèly.

Kalid turned around to watch her as she sashayed away elegantly.

Ajanigo was not interested in kalid but she just had to teach Ejima a lesson. Ejima thought so highly of herself and she must be brought down from her high horse.

It was always kalid this, kalid that and Ajanigo was tired of hearing that name from her friend's mouth. It not like he had anything to offer Ejima so Ajanigo was just going to end the sham they call relationship.

Ajanigo entered her car and was about driving off when a thought breezed into her mind. She needed a new car.

She took her phone from her bag and dialled a number and the person picked up immediately.

"Chief baby, I want another car" Ajanigo said without greetings.

"It is done" chief said without minding her insólènce.

"Should I buy it for you or send the money to you?" He asked without minding that his wife was sitting just a few feet away from him. It was his money and he had chosen to spend it the way he wants so what could his wife possibly do.

Chief's wife moved uncomfortably on her sit, she was already aware of who her husband was talking to.

It was no longer new to her, her husband now chèàt openly ever since she caught them red-handed.

She had suspected her husband for many months before she decided to follow him around discreetly.

It wasn't too long before she caught chief and Ajanigo in the act in a hotel room very close to their home. The disrespect and embarrassment, many people must have seen them together. Chief couldn't even do it far away from home.

His wife had barge into the hotel room which was not locked. Chief had securities so he was so sure nobody would get access to them easily but unfortunately for him, his wife had her way.

She created a scene, shouted down the hotel but at last, she was bundled away like a common crîmînal following the instructions of her husband. A man she gave twenty eight years of her life to.

She almost lost her home because of that incident. She was threatened by her husband never to say a word to Ajanigo or risk loosing her marriage.

Even though Chief's wife was doing so well for herself, she still wanted the Mrs tittle, so she gave up the fîght.

And now chief no longer hide his affair from his wife. He was now bold to pick up his mistress's call anytime without hesitation.

Ajanigo was twenty six years old and was old enough to be chief's daughter, He was 59.

His first son was even older than Ajanigo but it didn't really matter to the both of them. Ajanigo wanted the money and chief wanted the body.
"Yeey! I am getting a new car! Do I really need a job? Hell no...there will be no better job than this." Ajanigo said, mentally patting herself on the back as she drove out of Ejima's compound.
Kalid stared into space as Ejima tried to start a conversation with him. He was just not interested, all he could think of at that moment was Ajanigo.

He was no kid, He already knew what calling Ajanigo would lead to. Of course he loves Ejima but Ajanigo was one sweet temptation he was trying so hard to resist.

"Should I call her or not?" He thought as he stared at Ejima who stood up to get something for him from the kitchen.

Kalid noticed for the first time since he started dating Ejima that she's got flat a'ss.
A comparison between Ejima and Ajanigo roused in his heart.

Will kalid be able to overcome this sweet temptation? time shall tell.
More episodes on my page, please follow.

©Safiya's thoughts

1 Like

Re: Attracted To Married Men by Noblefirstlady: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Please leave a comment after reading. Let me know that someone is following the story.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Mourning MANDELA Rather Than Celebrating Him? / Free Literature Data Revovery For All Writers / Post Your Best Novel Paragraph You Ever Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.