Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Tribute To Senior Prophet T.B. JOSHUA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Tribute To Senior Prophet T.B. JOSHUA (196 Views)

What Happens To Senior Yahoo Boys? / Pastor Faints As His Girlfriend Says Yes To Senior Pastor / Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tribute To Senior Prophet T.B. JOSHUA by OnknownSoldier: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
I struggled to agree totally with the gospel of Senior Prophet T.B Joshua while he was alive and even till now but despite my reservations for him, I somehow admire his ordinariness. Unlike most Nigerian pastors who have turned themselves into noisy and boastful gods of men, T.B. Joshua managed to exemplify Christ-like characteristics- simplicity, humility, meekness, gentleness, profound kindness, etc. He was never boastful at any time that I am aware of.

How come that the one who was heavily criticized and ostracized exemplified Christ-like values while the ones widely accepted to be “servants of God” don't even behave in any way close to the Jesus I read about in the Bible? Not only that, the miracle and signs T.B Joshua displayed are yet to be matched even halfway by those enjoying public appeal.

Whether T.B. Joshua is from God or not is what I really can't say because I have come to understand that God Almighty is too dynamic for the mind of any man to sum up. I will just let God do His job but while he was alive, I saw an ordinary man who would have only done what he did with the aid of God. He, indeed brought enormous glory to Nigeria and the Black race in general. Prophet T.B Joshua in my opinion was the greatest religious leader out of Nigeria to the world.

The other day I was on a road trip to Abuja from Lagos, so I passed through his hometown, Arigidi-Akoko and I was hoping to see a statue of him somewhere around but sadly, I could find any. T.B. Joshua was inarguably the biggest tourism in this country during his lifetime and I feel he was not celebrated enough but hopefully, he gets his due honor someday.

On this day of the second anniversary of his demise, I pay tribute to one of Nigeria’s greatest exports of all time and a widely acclaimed Prophet to the nations. Keep resting in Glory Prophet T.B Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: My Tribute To Senior Prophet T.B. JOSHUA by presidentBAT: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
A Great Man Of God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elementor Pro Free Download / Atuma Congratulates The New Deputy Speaker, Rt.hon Ben Kalu / Watch Spanish Dramas On Novelasflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.