Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? (1278 Views)

Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Come Across This Pics Of An Old Woman In NYSC Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Gooci(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't even know which thread to post this..

This just popped up in my head today. "How did I come across Nairaland? What brought me to Nairaland

Back then in 2013, I used to scrutinize the internet for browsing cheat codes grin grin grin I enjoyed those cheat codes then make I no lie. That adventure brought me here on Nairaland and since then, I have been glued to Nairaland. But make I know, I never got a single cheat code on Nairaland, na so so money money people full here angry angry
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by vastolord4(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
I can't remember but it was in 2015 when I made a search about a car. The site popped up with pages of my search. Curiosity did the rest. I'm really inquisitive
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by mariahAngel(f): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
My brother introduced me to nairaland.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
My first account was registered in 2012, when Nairalanders were still sane, inspiring, educative and informative.

Now, na craze people and scammers full here.

Nia69.
cool
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
My first account was registered in 2012, when Nairalanders were still sane, inspiring, educative and informative.

cool
Thank you. Please edit my name.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Nia69:
Thank you. Please edit my name.

And if I don't? angry
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And if I don't? angry
I'll ignore you.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Nia69:
I'll ignore you.

You could have done that already heretofore… undecided
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You could have done that already heretofore… undecided
Okay.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Gooci(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nia69.
cool
smiley
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Gooci(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2023
vastolord4:
I can't remember but it was in 2015 when I made a search about a car. The site popped up with pages of my search. Curiosity did the rest. I'm really inquisitive

Hope you did get the car from NL wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Okay.

You like… deactivated the account or what?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Okay.

Why deactivate the account?
Anny69
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by vastolord4(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Gooci:

Hope you did get the car from NL wink

Yes but not the car though.. saw a better one
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Why deactivate the account?
Anny69
I wanted to change the username.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:

OK…
I thought I was the reason you deactivated because of me previous comment.
smiley
Fine then.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:

sisi Nia cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

sisi Nia cheesy
grin Broda Lucky.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
grin Broda Lucky.

Na you dey reign for this Nairaland laidis

why were you trying to change moniker, in the first place though? You broke someone's heart?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

Na you dey reign for this Nairaland laidis

why were you trying to change moniker, in the first place though? You broke someone's heart?
😂😂 Lol. My relative just registered and can easily recognize me. I don't want that.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by victory36(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Saw the website for the first time on my cousin's phone, the rest is history.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂 Lol. My relative just registered and can easily recognize me. I don't want that.

What are you 'hiding'? tongue
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

What are you 'hiding'? tongue
😁 My posts.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
😁 My posts.

grin grin grin grin grin

The good-bad girl. Keep it up o lipsrsealed

What's up with your love story? Being a while I kept up.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

grin grin grin grin grin

The good-bad girl. Keep it up o lipsrsealed

What's up with your love story? Being a while I kept up.
Hehehehe. grin

Still perfect. Going well, no trouble.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
Hehehehe. grin

Still perfect. Going well, no trouble.

Going well is understandable, but 'no trouble' get as e be. Well, there are sometimes exceptions, i guess
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

Going well is understandable, but 'no trouble' get as e be. Well, there are sometimes exceptions, i guess
What I meant by 'no trouble' is that we haven't had any fights.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Careente7(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
My big sis was a nairalander ,that’s how I got to know about the NL.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
What I meant by 'no trouble' is that we haven't had any fights.

I can help you start one for free…
You can pay later when you're pleased with my services.
cool
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I can help you start one for free…
You can pay later when you're pleased with my services.
cool

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
tongue

What?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

What?
How old are you, I'm just curious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Work for the Government When: / Camerafone For Sale / Question 4 Tytylayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.