Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? (3780 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / A 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Sitting Rooms And 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters In Abuja / Re: I Need A Rough Estimate On Plumbing For A 3 Bdrms Boys Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by bravedude(m): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2011
I had this thought that 6M will not build me a nice 4-5 bedroom duplex with all room having her own toilet and bathroom.and this including fencing of 3side of the land inclusive a boys quater of 2 rooms, Please i'm in need of ur advices.Location Ajah!!
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2011
Building a 4 bedroom house and a 5 bedroom house cannot be same cost, so which one are you planning for?
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by olubuffett: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2011
spyder880:

Building a 4 bedroom house and a 5 bedroom house cannot be same cost, so which one are you planning for?

I don't think he can pull this one regardless of 4 or 5 bedrooms with 2 rooms bq and fence. haba bag of cement on be 1k.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by bravedude(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2011
4 bedroom,considering the money at hand.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by olubuffett: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2011
It will go far but won't complete the project. I will start the main building and see how far it goes.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by bravedude(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2011
It will go far but won't complete the project. I will start the main building and see how far it goes.

How much do you think will complete it to standard taste?
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by mavee1(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2012
PRIZE CHANGES IN ONE-TIME OFFER. Plots of land in HISCHARIS ESTATE IBEJU-LEKKI

1000(60' *120') plots of land in HiSCHARIS ESTATE ibeju-lekki @ 480,000 only per plot with installmental payment of 60,000 and #35,000 for 12month.
Included in the first payment is 10% service charge

TYPE OF LAND
Sandy,dry land

NEIGHBORHOOD
The new int' airport
The new pan African university
The lekki Free trade zone
The new sea port
Two golf courses
Several gated Estate

APPRECIATION RATE
Over 250% per annul

Offer period starts on MONDAY 14th 2012-WEDNESDAY 13th, 2012

Plz note; plot allocation is on first come,first served basis.
Also note that the price can be increase after the offer period.

For more enquiries call
Mr Omar
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by KOYAINT: 12:23pm On May 24, 2012
Rome they say is not buit in a day.

With 6 million and you have the land already, you are landlord already.

First of all get a good Architect to tell you the quatification from

German floor
to Block laying
to roofing
to finishing
to fencing & burglary.

It is possible base on my perception but Lekki is water log, so Foundation alone can consume a lot of money which can not be estimated correctly due to environmental variance.

Wishing you best of luck.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by maninmood(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Impossible! Your land is in Ajah. Fence raft foundation alone will gulp 1.5million. Fence block work 500k. Foundation for your 4 bedroom duplex including DPC will be 3million. Ground floor 2million. Slab(Decking) 2 million. First floor(2 million). Roofing( Depending on taste) from 1mil to 2mil. Others depend on taste.

To complete mine apart from fence raft foundation, fence et al. I am contemplating on 23million and I am still praying to God to make this enough. 6million ke shocked
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by deshclones(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2012
6million....for a duplex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get real brother..that money can never build a 4bedroom duplex in any part of the country not to talk of ajah of all places with its attendant unpredictable topography......quote me anywhere man.....

mainmood has given you the breakdown of ajah....kindly save enough money and build a befitting house or start the house first and see how it goes, or better still go for a bungalow...but i doubt if your 6million will complete it to your taste.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by Afam4eva(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2012
Even if you go and buy land in mowe forest at a cheap rate, that amount cannot build you a duplex.
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by Oluwa4Sure: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2012
This this suppose to be a joke or what?? LOL

My bro have a 6bedroom duplex in AJAH

Cost of foundation: 5m
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by etunoman76(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
I'm building a 4 bedroom duplex with a basement in an estate here in Abuja and my client has spent more than 15m, however, we have done the roofing and plastering and the soil is pretty stable. Would have loved to upload some pix here, but I do need his permission
Re: Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? by papauju(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
etunoman76:
I'm building a 4 bedroom duplex with a basement in an estate here in Abuja and my client has spent more than 15m, however, we have done the roofing and plastering and the soil is pretty stable. Would have loved to upload some pix here, but I do need his permission
send me the picture on WhatApp,you can get it from my signature here

(1) (Reply)

21 Plots Of Land With Govs Consent Along The Lekki-epe Exp Way For N35m Per Plot / Properties For Sale In Awka, Anambra State! / 2 Units Of 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex @ Royal Garden Estate, Lekki Peninsula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.