Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year (278 Views)

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education / How To Have A Saving Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I humbly ask for your guidance on a saving plan that can help me resist the urge to misuse money. I'm looking for a method to gradually save any amount, no matter how small, over at least one year without the ability to withdraw or spend the saved funds. I hope my request is clear.

I seek a savings strategy that will allow me to save money solely for saving, ensuring it remains untouched for a year. I kindly request knowledgeable individuals to assist me in finding a suitable solution.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by dhardline(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Well, there are lots of options but I'd advice you try with Insurance life savings. I could advise you along that path.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by thesolutions(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2023
FarukuWadata12:

Dear Nairalanders,

I humbly ask for your guidance on a saving plan that can help me resist the urge to misuse money. I'm looking for a method to gradually save any amount, no matter how small, over at least one year without the ability to withdraw or spend the saved funds. I hope my request is clear.

I seek a savings strategy that will allow me to save money solely for saving, ensuring it remains untouched for a year. I kindly request knowledgeable individuals to assist me in finding a suitable solution.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
If the money is coming in in bits, you can get opay app and lodge the money in fix deposit. as they arrive. but if it is in bulk, you can buy federal government bond. You will receive interest in both.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2023
dhardline:
Well, there are lots of options but I'd advice you try with Insurance life savings. I could advise you along that path.

Can you suggest a company please?
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2023
thesolutions:

If the money is coming in in bits, you can get opay app and lodge the money in fix deposit. as they arrive. but if it is in bulk, you can buy federal government bond. You will receive interest in both.

Thank you so much. The money came in bits but I have difficulty in saving that's why I'm here seeking advice. But with opay fix deposit are you sure I can't be able to touch it until after a certain period of time?
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by dhardline(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2023
FarukuWadata12:

Can you suggest a company please?

So I do work with NSIA Insurance ltd (you can search us online) we have presence in 12 African countries and was formally a subsidiary of diamond Bank.

For clarity sakes the kind of savings you can do with NSIA or any other insurance company is that every month, you will have a specific amount that you will put in the plan then after 12 months you can take your funds with the interest that's on it. (the Interest is not much but it's always certain)
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by thesolutions(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
FarukuWadata12:

Thank you so much. The money came in bits but I have difficulty in saving that's why I'm here seeking advice. But with opay fix deposit are you sure I can't be able to touch it until after a certain period of time?
no option to get it back before maturity. you will have to go through customer care and for you to do that, it means you really need the money.
The good news is you see your money when you log in and the expected maturity date as well as the expected interest at maturity.
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
thesolutions:
no option to get it back before maturity. you will have to go through customer care and for you to do that, it means you really need the money.
The good news is you see your money when you log in and the expected maturity date as well as the expected interest at maturity.

Thank you for your kind response. I really wish there's no option to get it back until the stated time
Re: Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year by dhardline(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Just do your search on NSIA insurance Ltd. On the website you'll also see the services that are rendered too. I could guide you from there.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Secondary School Students Shine, Emerge Best In S’south, To Represent / Dennis Osadebay University Releases Pre-degree / JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 / Bayero University Kano Increases Tuition And Hostel Fee By Almost 200 %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.