Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

"Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / "Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. (370 Views)

Apps For Making Videos With Pictures And Music / How To Customise Pillows, Phone Casing And Mugs With Pictures Without Machine / How To Make A Video With Pictures And Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. by kellyjc(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2023
It was a Saturday morning and everywhere was cold and dull all thanks to the heavy rain ☔ that started in the night and stopped few minutes to eight in the morning.
From the 3k which I have reserved to manage till Monday when I am expecting my salary, I decided to take 5 hundred naira to buy some tea stuff for breakfast from the aboki's shop next to my house 🏡 to quench the cold.
Sitting just beside the shop was a beautiful young lady in her mid 20s drinking alomo bitters and positioned her legs in such a careless way that I can get a full glimpse of her white panties. Since it was a free to Air channel, I decided to fill my eyes 👀 to the brim without any mixed feelings trying to figure out one or two things while the aboki was packaging my stuff.
My John Thomas was already raising its ugly head in anxiety trying to get a clearer view but I rebuked it with everything in me. My girlfriend is still enough for me , I said to myself.
Just as I was about to leave, she turned to me in a very sweet voice and said "Good morning uncle, make I follow you? Abi the cold no reach your side? "
I was still trying to figure out what type of house heater she was when the uncivilized part of me answered her with the affirmative without the consent of my brain.
She immediately stood up and followed me as if she has been wanting for me.

1 Like

Re: "Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. by kellyjc(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
"Na 3k o" She told me as she got closer.I told her that I only have 2500 then she said except I will share my food with her which I nodded my head like a lizard in agreement.
Immediately we entered the room, she pushed me down on the bed and climbed up after losing my belt. She rode me like a horse and for the first time I had the opportunity to travel round the world and beyond without visa.
This is me reaping the fruit of my labor without stress unlike what I experience with my girlfriend who lies down like a bag of beans and allows me enjoy myself with hard labor.
After about 30 minutes of unexplainable joy,she was ready to go and I handed her the 2500. She told me that she would go with the tea stuff I bought but I wasn't bothered because of the gladness that filled my heart.
I locked the door and took a nap after she left.
I woke up feeling badly hungry but I didn't have any food nor penny left on me. I then decided to summon the courage to call my colleague to lend me an urgent 2k.
Lo and behold, my phone was hiding from the table I kept it. I could not understand the kind of rough play that I am into with a phone that I am owing easy buy 15k which they will deduct from my salary in 2 months.
I rushed to my neighbor and asked him to help me flash the phone but it was switched off.
At this point, I knew I had bought a bad market. Kileleyi bayi nitori oloun.... I went to the aboki and he said it was his first time of seeing that lady. Chineke ekwela aturu fuo ipi. ...Na so cold leave me headache come hold me.

For more interesting stories like this, please follow me on Twitter @successart2020. Don't forget to like and retweet make we move the ministry. .

1 Like

Re: "Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. by Adewale1603(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Following
Re: "Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. by kellyjc(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Modified
Re: "Bad Weather " Funny Story With Pictures. .. by kellyjc(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
More loading. .

(1) (Reply)

Nikon D3100 Camera For Sale / Does Android Unix/ui Designers Worth It In Nigeria? / The Official Teaser Of Nigeria’s First Full Length 3D Animation Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.