Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes (576 Views)

The Painful Mistake Of Two Young Men / The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Woah it's been a while here. Hello everyone! Trust we are all fine and coping well with the present economic situation?
So I woke up 4am this morning reflecting on a particular issue which has troubled my heart in 42rs and then I began to write down my heart. By the time I was done writing, peace returned back to my spirit. I thought to share it here because I don't know who might be going through similar situation, anyone who relates to this and I sincerely hope by the time you are done reading, you find peace in your spirit too and then get the strength to embrace new chapters. Okay now, I don't know if this is the right section for this, if it's not, I apologize ahead and then ask the MODs in charge here to please help me move it to the right place for proper viewing. Thank you!

The Painful but Purposeful Goodbyes: Understanding God's Design in Relationships

In life, people enter our lives and then leave, sometimes causing us deep pain and leaving lasting scars. I have experienced the heartache of seeing individuals I invested in, hoping to give them a better life, choose to return to their former destructive patterns. It is disheartening to witness the gratitude we once received being replaced by indifference or even acts of betrayal. After pouring days, months, and years into their well-being, it is natural to question whether our acts of kindness were in vain.

These experiences have made me realize that some goodbyes, however painful, serve a greater purpose. Every person God brings into our lives has a destined time frame, even though we often desire their presence indefinitely. We fear losing them, believing we cannot navigate life without them. Yet, the truth is that these individuals have predetermined roles and durations in our journey. Some are meant to stay forever, while others are temporary passengers on our life's path.

Family members, friends, romantic partners, spouses, and even our own children may be among those who forget the good we have done for them, choosing to return to their previous destructive habits. They disregard the sacrifices and efforts we made on their behalf, seemingly discarding them in an instant. Although this can be deeply painful, I have come to understand that God orchestrates these separations.

Sometimes the separation is abrupt and unexplainable to both parties involved. Other times, it comes with messy situations and scandals. Regardless of how the parting unfolds, it is divinely directed. It is okay to grieve, to shed tears when God separates us from loved ones or those close to our hearts. Yet, we must trust that these separations serve a greater purpose in our lives.

God intentionally cuts off certain individuals to shield us from future problems and to facilitate our growth and advancement in our life's purpose. There are people who are not meant to accompany us in the next phase of our journey, and God lovingly removes them. The pain we experience in saying goodbye is not in vain. It is a necessary step toward adopting the new level and the remarkable blessings that await us.

Through my own past and present experiences, I have learned that God's divine timing governs the duration of relationships. Although we may desire to hold onto certain individuals forever, we must surrender to the knowledge that God knows what is best for us. His plan encompasses both the joys and the sorrows of our relational journey.

So, when the goodbyes come, let yourself hurt and cry if needed. Acknowledge the pain, but also accept the understanding that these separations are for your ultimate good. Trust in God's wisdom and guidance, for He sees the bigger picture of your life. As you let go and move forward, focus on the new phase that lies ahead, eagerly anticipating the extraordinary things destined to come your way.

In conclusion, the painful goodbyes we experience serve a higher purpose. While it may be difficult to comprehend in the midst of the pain, these separations are part of God's plan to shape and elevate us. Embrace the transitions, knowing that the goodbyes are not in vain. Trust in God's perfect timing and allow yourself to grow, knowing that the new chapters ahead hold incredible blessings.

Thank you for reading and hope this brings you peace at heart. Now I want to invite you to subscribe to my Substack - iNspiritextra to continually read more personal inspiring content and most importantly, journey with me as I unveil the depths of my Christian faith through captivating writing.

God Bless You!

2 Likes

Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by abiolamitodun(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2023
God bless you too ma

1 Like

Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by Kobojunkie: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
The Painful but Purposeful Goodbyes: â–  Understanding God's Design in Relationships
In life, people enter our lives and then leave, sometimes causing us deep pain and leaving lasting scars. I have experienced the heartache of seeing individuals I invested in, hoping to give them a better life, choose to return to their former destructive patterns. It is disheartening to witness the gratitude we once received being replaced by indifference or even acts of betrayal. After pouring days, months, and years into their well-being, it is natural to question whether our acts of kindness were in vain.

These experiences have made me realize that some goodbyes, however painful, serve a greater purpose. Every person God brings into our lives has a destined time frame, even though we often desire their presence indefinitely. We fear losing them, believing we cannot navigate life without them. Yet, the truth is that these individuals have predetermined roles and durations in our journey. Some are meant to stay forever, while others are temporary passengers on our life's path.

Family members, friends, romantic partners, spouses, and even our own children may be among those who forget the good we have done for them, choosing to return to their previous destructive habits. They disregard the sacrifices and efforts we made on their behalf, seemingly discarding them in an instant. Although this can be deeply painful, I have come to understand that God orchestrates these separations.
Sometimes the separation is abrupt and unexplainable to both parties involved. Other times, it comes with messy situations and scandals. Regardless of how the parting unfolds, it is divinely directed. It is okay to grieve, to shed tears when God separates us from loved ones or those close to our hearts. Yet, we must trust that these separations serve a greater purpose in our lives.

God intentionally cuts off certain individuals to shield us from future problems and to facilitate our growth and advancement in our life's purpose. There are people who are not meant to accompany us in the next phase of our journey, and God lovingly removes them. The pain we experience in saying goodbye is not in vain. It is a necessary step toward adopting the new level and the remarkable blessings that await us.

Through my own past and present experiences, I have learned that God's divine timing governs the duration of relationships. Although we may desire to hold onto certain individuals forever, we must surrender to the knowledge that God knows what is best for us. His plan encompasses both the joys and the sorrows of our relational journey.

So, when the goodbyes come, let yourself hurt and cry if needed. Acknowledge the pain, but also accept the understanding that these separations are for your ultimate good. Trust in God's wisdom and guidance, for He sees the bigger picture of your life. As you let go and move forward, focus on the new phase that lies ahead, eagerly anticipating the extraordinary things destined to come your way.

In conclusion, the painful goodbyes we experience serve a higher purpose. While it may be difficult to comprehend in the midst of the pain, these separations are part of God's plan to shape and elevate us. Embrace the transitions, knowing that the goodbyes are not in vain. Trust in God's [s]perfect timing and allow yourself to grow[/s], knowing that the new chapters ahead hold incredible blessings.
Thank you for reading and hope this brings you peace at heart. Now I want to invite you to subscribe to my Substack - iNspiritextra to continually read more personal inspiring content and most importantly, journey with me as I unveil the depths of my Christian faith through captivating writing
Your every experiences with separations happen also to those who do not believe in God... there is nothing unique regarding these experiences you claim that should warrant your painting them as if they were crafted by God in order to specifically benefit your person. undecided

Try hardest to leave behind the many cock-and-bull stories your motivation speakers cum pastors and mogs fill your heads with in order to visit God's Truth. Again, God said He pours out His mercy on even the wicked and the ungrateful regularly meaning that you --- an unrighteous--- do not get preferential treatment from God over unrighteous people out there. LISTEN to what God has been telling you. The only way to get that treatment is if you seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's Righteousness, after which all these things-- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto you. Other than that, you get God's mercy the same as those who don't believe in God do. undecided
Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by izonborn098(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Those are the only ways we can learn and be strong, so whatever the challenge take the lessons and accept it with good fate, who is meant for u will stay with u.

1 Like

Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2023
Nice words,my own pain me Gaannn.And anytime my memory reflects ,I feel very sad .Is it Normal for me to have reflections and feel sad?I feel I should not remember anymore

1 Like

Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by Micheal56: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
To do person good now dey fear me
This generation too full of mental people
Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2023
abiolamitodun:
God bless you too ma

God Bless you too sir.
Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Those are the only ways we can learn and be strong, so whatever the challenge take the lessons and accept it with good fate, who is meant for u will stay with u.

Very true!
Those who are meant to be with us for a lifetime will stay until the end, united by the bond of love.
Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Nice words,my own pain me Gaannn.And anytime my memory reflects ,I feel very sad .Is it Normal for me to have reflections and feel sad?I feel I should not remember anymore

It's natural to occasionally think about past experiences and relationships but dwelling on them for too long can hinder personal growth and prevent you from fully accepting new opportunities. You know time is a powerful healer and as you allow it to pass, it gradually eases the hurts you may have experienced. Now you need to accept that a previous chapter has come to an end, doing so frees you to move forward with hope and anticipation for what lies ahead. Each new chapter will bring you fresh possibilities and chances for growth, so it's important for you to keep progressing on your journey and remain open to the exciting future that awaits you.

God's Grace!
Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:

It's natural to occasionally think about past experiences and relationships but dwelling on them for too long can hinder personal growth and prevent you from fully accepting new opportunities. You know time is a powerful healer and as you allow it to pass, it gradually eases the hurts you may have experienced. Now you need to accept that a previous chapter has come to an end, doing so frees you to move forward with hope and anticipation for what lies ahead. Each new chapter will bring you fresh possibilities and chances for growth, so it's important for you to keep progressing on your journey and remain open to the exciting future that awaits you.

God's Grace!

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: The Painful But Purposeful Goodbyes by talented321: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
it is just the reality and bitter truth about life, but all the same we have to move on.
RiyadhGoddess:

Very true!
Those who are meant to be with us for a lifetime will stay until the end, united by the bond of love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Briffault’s Law / My Neighbor Won't Contribute To House Responsibilities / Free Motivational Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.