Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Somebody Help Me Please! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Somebody Help Me Please! (1538 Views)

Got This From Somebody / I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me Please! by Sakeenath: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2011
Somone entrusted me with a secret that is so heavy for my heart to hold alone.It givn me sleepless nights.wat do i do
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
Name dua to Allah to lighten the burden on you. Then make dhikr; remembering Allah. Read Quran.
Make Nafil salah.

Keep your mouth shot because its a secret. Remember?

Don't Shaytan use you so that you reveal the secret entrusted to you. Shhh!

May Allah help you through it, so that it remains a true secret for ever. Amin.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
OP, your case is very difficult to prescribe solution to. However, I will venture to ask:

1. Are you hurting anybody by holding-on to that secret?
2. Can the owner of the secret resolve the issue without you exposing the secret? If they can, advise them to do so as soon as possible.
3. Did the person commit a grave crime in the sight of Allah?
4. Are you sure the person that told you the secret is not trying to turn you into an accomplice by passing-it on to you?

Give us some details without exposing the secret; then we can advise you better undecided ?
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
hmmn. I agree with the above
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2011
op u need Jesus in ur life. this will enable u have a rest of mind
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2011
so xtians dont av problems ehn? no wonder ur crusades are so filled wv pple. wat do those adverts on tv talk about if not oloyun ojo pipe, eni ti o romo bi, the jobless and so on. .they seem to always go without finding those solutions.

@op, every problem is a test. the attitude towards ur problem goes a long way in helping u in d sight of Allah
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
thats why he or she needs Jesus.

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. in matt 11 vs 28

op needs rest of mind and only Jesus can give it to hm/her
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
point is u avnt yet given it to d ones wu come yr in yr out wv d same problem. If truly wat those pastors say is true, Nigeria should be free of all evil at d mo.

They take their people to unrealistic dream lands. everything is about avn a good life, ignoring the hereafter. Pain is good. its a test of faith. hold stong nd d blessings will come.

No one can tell me I need Jesus b4 my prayers are answered. I was very young when I realised I could pray to God, in the sanctuary of my room nd av my prayers answered. why then would I ever accept the lies of some for-profit 'clerics'.

@op,once again, many pple av bn deceived into changing into xtianity wv d thot that the solution to their problems is in the church. na lie! dey go over nd over again wvout the prayers ansad. dey lose out in ds world nd in d nxt- May Allah save us from such.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
i have to seriously laugh at this ur response. doknow that ur fellow muslims wreck more havoc in the world than any other religious sect? dou know that Boko haram made the whole 140 million Nigeria have a low key independence cos of fear of bomb? so what are u telling me? its xtianity and the hope we have in christ thats still sustaining millions of pple. the arab uprising is still there. ;ow im telling the op to see which has promises more freedom and rest of mind to pple. except u wanna deny the obvious. Only jesus can give rest of mind. No one else. Christ in us is the hope of glory. Jesus has fought our battle, hence we dont need alqaeda, taliban or bokos to fight for us. op come to the side of christ. u shall be liberated
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
y must terrorism come into this. it only shows I av defeated u!

[size=16pt]My name is deols nd I am not a terrorist[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
but u belong to the same religion of terrorists not so? u are not a terrorist deols but u have the aggressive tendency of the founding fathers of ur religion to become one not so? at least i know a little about u that u get small agidi lol
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
if its about agidi, u get am pass me nd u know it cheesy cheesy cheesy

about being aggressive, i av neva shown dat. u might want to give me examples though, pastor toba grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
back to topic. the person in question needs Jesus to help her.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
ow might Jesus be of help
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
jesus is the way the truth and the life
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
i ddnt ask for a slogan. the question is, how ??
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2011
then im answering.

its cos hes the life and the way. hes going to direct the op's path in life
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by olawalebabs(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
@op, let your mind be at rest, don't try to reveal the secret as that is one of the sign of an hypocrite
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2011
toba, my question is how but u answered why. once again, how?
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2011
i guess i ve answered but u arent satisfied. how? when something is a way, truth and a life, its gonna be easy for anyone who follows that thing to have a rest of mind. the op here doesnt have a rest of mind but if the op follows the way, the rest of mind becomes easy. how. by accepting him as the lord and savoiur.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Sweetnecta: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
you dont even have rest of mind, the obvious reason you are looking for muslim women.

when i met my current spouse, i clearly told her i will never marry a woman except she is a muslim.
my sincerity was so clear to her that she became a muslim on the spot.

i did not marry her until 2 years later, giving her a way out, even if she remained a muslim and wished to marry some other muslim man.

your insincerity is a proof against you. how then has Jesus not helped you?

when a muslim is in difficulty, he/she turns to God.
seeking opinions of muslims does not mean one lacks trust in God. it simply means that a person wants coolness to eyes while the heart hopes in God.

Alhamdulillah that I have noticed the sisters dealing with you are schooling you. You will never find a muslim wife, as long as you are a cross worshiper. Amin.

when you leave disbelief, and immense your heart in belief, Allah will give you a mate that will be satisfying. I know you don't have the energy for more than 1, so you will get your match.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
Sweetnecta:

you dont even have rest of mind, the obvious reason you are looking for muslim women.
Thats not true. i want the muslim ladies here to enjoy part of what im enjoy. i actually want them to be free and liberated cos we dont treat our women as slaves or as servant. we treat them with love respect and care. U can ask
when i met my current spouse, i clearly told her i will never marry a woman except she is a muslim.my sincerity was so clear to her that she became a muslim on the spot.
This is really pathetic if u ask me. why would she accept? are there no other good men on earth apart from u? nah this is what brainwashing can cause. probably she was deep rooted in her christian faith hence it became very easy for u to manipulate her. smdh

i did not marry her until 2 years later, giving her a way out, even if she remained a muslim and wished to marry some other muslim man.
stop deceiving your self. was she sleeping in your house within those 2 years? how sure are u that u are responsible for her being good even though this is still arguable? u werent always with her in those 2 years 24hrs were u?
he has helped me in so many ways. do u want me to start sharing testimonies here for u?
when a muslim is in difficulty, he/she turns to God. seeking opinions of muslims does not mean one lacks trust in God. it simply means that a person wants coolness to eyes while the heart hopes in God.
I will have to agree with u on this. yet Jesus remains the truth way and the life
Alhamdulillah that I have noticed the sisters dealing with you are schooling you. You will never find a muslim wife, as long as you are a cross worshiper. Amin.
when did u become God almighty to decree a thing and it comes to past? Yes im dealing with many of your sisters but its just one of them that im presently having ties with. Even though she has refused to see beyond her religion yet she enjoys my company cos we are taught how to be nice to every one. I must confirm to u that thw will of God will prevail on all things
when you leave disbelief, and immense your heart in belief, Allah will give you a mate that will be satisfying. I know you don't have the energy for more than 1, so you will get your match.
I seriously dont know what u mean by disbelief. is it because im a christian? does being a christian make me a non believer? shocked smdh. In fact i may choose to marry 3. do u know that i like women a lot?e treat them with love respect and care. U can ask
when i met my current spouse, i clearly told her i will never marry a woman except she is a muslim.my sincerity was so clear to her that she became a muslim on the spot.
This is really pathetic if u ask me. why would she accept? are there no other good men on earth apart from u? nah this is what brainwashing can cause. probably she was deep rooted in her christian faith hence it became very easy for u to manipulate her. smdh

stop deceiving your self. was she sleeping in your house within those 2 years? how sure are u that u are responsible for her being good even though this is still arguable? u werent always with her in those 2 years 24hrs were u?
he has helped me in so many ways. do u want me to start sharing testimonies here for u?
when a muslim is in difficulty, he/she turns to God. seeking opinions of muslims does not mean one lacks trust in God. it simply means that a person wants coolness to eyes while the heart hopes in God.
I will have to agree with u on this. yet Jesus remains the truth way and the life
when did u become God almighty to decree a thing and it comes to past? Yes im dealing with many of your sisters but its just one of them that im presently having ties with. Even though she has refused to see beyond her religion yet she enjoys my company cos we are taught how to be nice to every one. I must confirm to u that thw will of God will prevail on all things
I seriously dont know what u mean by disbelief. is it because im a christian? does being a christian make me a non believer? shocked smdh. In fact i may choose to marry 3. do u know that i like women a lot?
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
am so satisfied by sweetnecter's reponse but i just av to make ds clear.

d how is asking how Jesus gets to do that when he is not God. I'd rather call on the almighty than a fellow human.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
i'll simply answer u this way

matt 28
Matthew 28:18- 20 New International Version (NIV) 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. ”
I hope ive answered the part of ur how. Anyone that has power and in deed commanded that his name be used to do something is the how. That same name has taken Toba to the level where he is today
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
U sure are not telling me dat u are where u are because of Jesus. Many people who dont call on Jesus are in d same place as u or in better places. U are only there because it is in ur decree and again, God is entirely merciful to all mankind

or would u say christians wu are below u in standards call Jesus less than u do? dat is my point.

In summary, calling on Jesus guarantees u nothing. You get those things by the mercy of Allah. He gives u so much in ds life irrespective of ur religious affiliation. Isnt Obadara, a pastor blind? while he claims to perform miracles on others.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2011
young lady i see that u are still missing so many things. its quite understandable. Im not saying im the best on earth or that i call jesus better than anyone else on earth. My bible makes a lot of sense and tells me this about God. < Romans 9: 15 >> For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." madam, this alone says that God does whatever pleases him. As regard prophet Dr TO Obadare, its the lords doing and the lord is unquestionable. its not only Pastor Obadare thats blind. Prophet muyideen Kasali a former muslim who is now a renowned prophet of God in Nigeria has been blind for more than 30 years and hes still doing Gods work. When i say im what i am by the Grace of God is cos God showed me mercy and not that im the most righteous or the most perfect. The bible is very complete and best desribes every situation cheesy
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Sweetnecta: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2011
[Quote]« #21 on: Yesterday at 06:16:59 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 02:30:42 PM
Thats not true. i want the muslim ladies here to enjoy part of what im enjoy. i actually want them to be free and liberated cos we dont treat our women as slaves or as servant. we treat them with love respect and care. U can ask[/Quote]You must not forget that i live on planet earth. I have seen many marriages more than you. I have seen many christian wives get beat up and even killed. Is that how to treat a wife? anyway, you have the right, since your Bible says you are the glory of her, the crown on her head.

[Quote]Quote
This is really pathetic if u ask me. why would she accept? are there no other good men on earth apart from u? nah this is what brainwashing can cause. probably she was deep rooted in her christian faith hence it became very easy for u to manipulate her. smdh[/Quote]Since no one asked you, you forgot that we in Islam speak the truth, while you put your words under your tongue, being hypocritical. My wife saw evidence of sincerity, islamic style. She is a better woman today than whatever good in her before islam.

[Quote]Quote
stop deceiving your sel[/b]f. was she sleeping in your house within those 2 years? how sure are u that u are responsible for her being good even though this is still arguable? u werent always with her in those 2 years 24hrs were u?[/Quote]Where did I say I was responsible for her being a good person? Are you ok, mehn? You seem delusional, reading things that are not there.

[Quote]Quote
[b]he has helped me in so many ways
. do u want me to start sharing testimonies here for u?[/Quote]Yea. Right. especially when of his own power he can do nothing.

[Quote]Quote
when did u become God almighty to decree a thing and it comes to past? Yes im dealing with many of your sisters but its just one of them that im presently having ties with. Even though she has refused to see beyond her religion yet she enjoys my company cos we are taught how to be nice to every one. I must confirm to u that thw will of God will prevail on all things[/Quote]Did you see the Amin? Thats a dua and i am not decreeing anything. Allah is the One Who decrees. So I ask Him to accept my prayers. The sister will play you like a fiddle and how can the one who never married teach you about marriage? This is a thing of experience, unless his God revealed love in marriage to him? So show us where it is written and I will show you what the messenger [as] said above love been spouse. If I refer you to Quran, it may be too heavy for your heart.

[Quote]Quote
I seriously dont know what u mean by disbelief. is it because im a christian? does being a christian make me a non believer? Shocked smdh. In fact i may choose to marry 3. do u know that i like women a lot?e treat them with love respect and care. U can ask[/Quote]There is belief, Islam. There is disbelief, others. Which one are you?
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by deols(f): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
toba:

young lady i see that u are still missing so many things. its quite understandable. Im not saying im the best on earth or that i call jesus better than anyone else on earth. My bible makes a lot of sense and tells me this about God. < Romans 9: 15 >>  For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." madam, this alone says that God does whatever pleases him. As regard prophet Dr TO Obadare, its the lords doing and the lord is unquestionable. its not only Pastor Obadare thats blind. Prophet muyideen Kasali a former muslim who is now a renowned prophet of God in Nigeria has been blind for more than 30 years and hes still doing Gods work. When i say im what i am by the Grace of God is cos God showed me mercy and not that im the most righteous or the most perfect. The bible is very complete and best desribes every situation cheesy

u seem to be saying exactly what i was saying. Bismillahi r Rahmanir Rahim explains all of these. oba ajoke aye, oba asake orun.

He is entirely merciful in this world, meaning he wld provide for all and sundry irrespective of their religions.

And He is especially merciful on the day of jugement when his mercy wld be for the pple who worshipped him alone.

Now, its okay to call pple to your religion but my point is preach the nature of God. How great he is and why He should be worshipped and not look out for what makes pple vulnerable nd use dat against them. The church sells in Nigeria today because of poverty. The handlers of the church know how to get them by using the loopholes in their lives to draw them in. They give them false hopes about better lives. They hardly preach about goodliness nd d fear of God. Its all about healing the sick nd helping the youth get some job. Single ladies for marriage and even charging them on that.

If only every one wld look more into the spiritual part of it, one wld see a trend in prophethood and realise Muhammad as the last prophet and the one to be followed now. That is just the reason why pple in developed countries(where poverty is not a problem and d need for spirituality is d driving force) are coming into Islam.

They dont just listen to what CNN tells them of Islam and ignore the Millions of Muslims they av known and av been living with for years while judging them by the ones they dont know or never interacted with. Toba, dont u see dats pathetic that the lifestyle of the many yoruba Muslims you av known nd of those u claimed were nice to you doesnt matter when you talk or judge Muslims. But the boko haramists and d Osamas of this world are the better examples to u of muslims. i seriously smh for u. i hope its worth the while though.
Re: Somebody Help Me Please! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
the boko haramist are carrying the flag of Islam and have been terrorising over 150million Nigerians. Imagine that we had a very boring independence day cos of boko haram. I dont know if u know a place called eagles square in abuja. its just like the TBsquare we have in Lagos. Thats the place that the independence celebration was supposed to be held on saturday, but out of fear, the president ran to Aso rock villa cos he doesnt want to die from boko haram,s bomb. In christianity, we are told to love our enemies and not to engage in any form of Jihad for God. thats the difference between the two religion

(1) (Reply)

Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? / Why Do Terrorists Shout 'allahuakba' Nd Boom!!! The Bomb Goes Off? / ISLAM: The Importance Of ATTAHIYAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.