Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. (826 Views)

How do i Push My Website To Google Front Page. / 150+ High PR Dofollow Backlink Sites List To Boost Your Page Ranking / I will do SEO keywords good 20 on page ranking for your website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
So, from last week to yesterday I had five people from Nairaland messaged me either if i could help them write scheduled posts or on how I could help them rank their blogs. We had series of chat and they asked me to send proofs of websites that I have worked on to rank; actually, I have worked on two and I gave links to these two. We then had further discussions.

While meditating, I realized I never myself had a working blog despite the fact that I have been a web developer from the era of Dreamweaver. I then opted to buy a new domain and another hosting to start my personal blog.
So I got a domain from hostinger: https://whiteverse.blog and starting immediately, I started working on it. Right now I have 4 blogs posts on it and below are my following goals.

1. Minimum of 12 posts per week

2. creating 5 Social media handles for the blog (Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Vimeo)

3. Applying for google adsense after first three weeks

4. Driving enough traffic after the first one month

5. Creating a separate sub-domain on the same domain where people can get involve in a program that I won't publicize right now.

6. Ranking on google top 100 within the first 2 Months on the following keywords.
Mindfulness Techniques
Meditation and Mindfulness
Personal growth through self-discipline
Spirituality and Meditation

7. I don't what could come next.

So feel free to track my growth, visit the website cos there will definitely be more to learn from the contents, and also criticize me at the smallest detection of error or my incapabilities.

Also, if you need a motivation to start your blog too, kindly reach out to me and I pray we move at the same pace.

Visit here https://whiteverse.blog
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by online4business: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
.blog get me lol na WA for you oo get a . Com domain

If you're reading this don't make the mistake this big man made.

Your site is not easy on the eyes white and black but that's ok sha because you can change it anytime.

No let adsense reject you try get the necessary pages.

About us page
Legal and disclaimer pages
And the other pages

Install search console and google analytic fast fast.

Use litespeed cache to reduce contextual paint

Keep it up.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
online4business:
.blog get me lol na WA for you oo get a . Com domain

If you're reading this don't make the mistake this big man made.

Your site is not easy on the eyes white and black but that's ok sha because you can change it anytime.

No let adsense reject you try get the necessary pages.

About us page
Legal and disclaimer pages
And the other pages

Install search console and google analytic fast fast.

Use litespeed cache to reduce contextual paint

Keep it up.

Thanks for the heads up man. Ive made my research and learnt that lately, neither the length of your domain nor the level of your domain affects your analytics, SEO or other things. dot blog is a dTLD domain and so, I don't think it'll spell doom for me, and I do have 3 website running a dot Com domain. Ts not a crime to want to try something new.

I have my pages as draft, I'm not doing copy and pasting privacy policy, disclaimer or others... I've been working on them, like I said, it's still a 3 day old blog. There's still lot to change.

I registered cloud console, cloud search and analytics 4 today. I also requested for a crawling through RankMath. I'm still building other links, so bear with the incompleteness.
Thanks for the lookup sir.

1 Like

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Two post tonight... Coming soon.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by Pennywise2: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Following passionately
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2023
10th JUNE 2023

Yesterday, I successful created social media accounts for the blog. These accounts include
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest and
YouTube.
I created the privacy policy page, contact page and did a little tweaking in my RankMath plugin.
I also posted two blog posts.

Today, I'll be posting 3 blog posts and as well, sharing them through all my social media account.

On the youtube account, I will be doing videos on each posts and will be posting it. These videos will not exceed 5 minutes.

I am also setting up the Admin email and I'll be fixing my Newsletter today as well.

Wish me luck
https://whiteverse.blog
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by Pennywise2: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
susrite:
10th JUNE 2023

Yesterday, I successful created social media accounts for the blog. These accounts include
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest and
YouTube.
I created the privacy policy page, contact page and did a little tweaking in my RankMath plugin.
I also posted two blog posts.

Today, I'll be posting 3 blog posts and as well, sharing them through all my social media account.

On the youtube account, I will be doing videos on each posts and will be posting it. These videos will not exceed 5 minutes.

I am also setting up the Admin email and I'll be fixing my Newsletter today as well.

Wish me luck
good luck bro. Are you posting manually to all social media accounts?
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pennywise2:
good luck bro. Are you posting manually to all social media accounts?
apart from YouTube where I had to create new video via pics tory, I just share the contents and do maybe two or three follow-up post

Here's the video I uploaded today
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SZPw60y8TQc
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
I couldn't update yesterday; it was a Sunday and I am always too busy on Sundays.
Well, I started gaining traffic on my site and three of my posts got comments from people. I started ranking as well, im kind of going faster than I thought. I mean, U already ranked 6th for mu keyword... and third for my post topic.

I will be adding two more posts today, a new YouTube video and I am guest blogging for two bloggers today.

See you tomorrow.

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by Phantom042: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wetin u use create the video? I'd love to learn
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Phantom042:
Wetin u use create the video? I'd love to learn
a software
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
To everyone visiting my blogs, a big 'THANK YOU'. So far, I have created 17 posts and I'm still ranking on my Longtail keyword although I dropped a couple of spaces.
As as yesterday, only 3 of my post was indexed, but waking up this morning, I realized google has indexed 13 of my posts... THAT'S CRAZILY QUICK FOR A NEW FRESH BLOG.

My new plan is to keep posting of mastering Mindful meditation at least 3 times a week and to source for bacllink so I don't go down in ranking.

However, for the past 2 days, I have start working on my second keyword, MEDITATION FOR ANXIETY. I've written 4 posts on this, although they are yet to be crawled by Google but I'm sure it would be crawled and indexed immediately since I have gain a little bit of reputation in the last crawling.

I have 18 topics to write before the month runs out on MEDITATION AND ANXIETY. I'm hoping I can achieve this.

Below is the projection of my to-write post before month ends, and a new screenshot of my updated traffic.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2023
So, yesterday, I got a response from Google prior to my initial request for prompt indexing of my posts. They replied me saying my post will now be considered as a "PRIORITY" post and will be indexed once crawled.

I knew this was the beginning of something great cos before then, only 4 of my posts were indexed and I was ranking for just one. But after I got this message, I checked my console dashboard and saw that 16 of my posts were indexed already (out of 17).

I know most of you might think "Indexing a page fast is something normal" but I'll let you know that only sites with authorities and old are indexed as priority, e.g Nairaland. To crawl new and fresh sites might take a week, and to index after crawling can even take 60 days, (That is even if you have contents that google can tag "INFORMATIVE"

I am not willing to relent, I see my ranking post going back and forth in general longtail keyword, and I am doing everything possible to bring it to top 10, however, I am still very much ranking second for the topic keyword, which is still very comfortable.

Let's go again today, I am still sourcing for backlinks. If you gave a good-rating blog and you want us to share baclkinks, ill be willing to add your link to my ranking post in an exchange for same. Just let me know.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2023
The screenshot below is the benefit of having your posts ranked quickly and together. Goole will start recommending other related posts you have on you blog to users who searched for terms you have on your blog.

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by bazooka4jesus: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
susrite:
So, from last week to yesterday I had five people from Nairaland messaged me either if i could help them write scheduled posts or on how I could help them rank their blogs. We had series of chat and they asked me to send proofs of websites that I have worked on to rank; actually, I have worked on two and I gave links to these two. We then had further discussions.

While meditating, I realized I never myself had a working blog despite the fact that I have been a web developer from the era of Dreamweaver. I then opted to buy a new domain and another hosting to start my personal blog.
So I got a domain from hostinger: https://whiteverse.blog and starting immediately, I started working on it. Right now I have 4 blogs posts on it and below are my following goals.

1. Minimum of 12 posts per week

2. creating 5 Social media handles for the blog (Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Vimeo)

3. Applying for google adsense after first three weeks

4. Driving enough traffic after the first one month

5. Creating a separate sub-domain on the same domain where people can get involve in a program that I won't publicize right now.

6. Ranking on google top 100 within the first 2 Months on the following keywords.
Mindfulness Techniques
Meditation and Mindfulness
Personal growth through self-discipline
Spirituality and Meditation

7. I don't what could come next.

So feel free to track my growth, visit the website cos there will definitely be more to learn from the contents, and also criticize me at the smallest detection of error or my incapabilities.

Also, if you need a motivation to start your blog too, kindly reach out to me and I pray we move at the same pace.

Visit here https://whiteverse.blog

I have a project gig for you…. Lemme know if you’re interested
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
bazooka4jesus:

I have a project gig for you…. Lemme know if you’re interested
send me a message. My contact is on my signature
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yesterday, I was trying to see things I could add to my postds to make it look more pleasing, catchy and aesthetically OK. So I started add quotes to my posts and I installed a flexible table of content to my posts.

With these, I think user's experience would increase and people might decide to come back daily.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
The new look in a mobile version looks like this

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by Shuailv123(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Hi i am also working on it ,but seems hard, i even didnt in page 15. too hard..
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Shuailv123:
Hi i am also working on it ,but seems hard, i even didnt in page 15. too hard..
It's always hard. It's just by hardworking and luck. I have 3 post ranking. First is in top 10(first page) second is in top 50 (second page) third is in top 100 (4th page). Keep working bro.
There are few things that'll help you rank if you are deligent about them. I'll list them soon.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by SuperOnyi: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2023
susrite:
Two post tonight... Coming soon.

shocked

Good job, bro.

How much did it cost you to set this up?
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by JakesCreativity: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Good job, bro.

How much did it cost you to set this up?
I posted a link with my main account and was banned by spam bots. I'd say including domain, hosting, premium theme and the tools I am using for keywords, optimization and image generation, it's almost 250k. The website without the tools cost around 112k, but the tools I am using is what is making my posts relevant.

Im a web designer tho, so there's no workmanship fee in the above explanation

1 Like

Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by SuperOnyi: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
JakesCreativity:
I posted a link with my main account and was banned by spam bots. I'd say including domain, hosting, premium theme and the tools I am using for keywords, optimization and image generation, it's almost 250k. The website without the tools cost around 112k, but the tools I am using is what is making my posts relevant.

Im a web designer tho, so there's no workmanship fee in the above explanation

shocked

Thank you.
Re: Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. by susrite(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
It's been 11 days and I'm yet to post anything on this thread.

Well, I have been doing something really time-consuming. Like I said in my first post, I am now designing am extension of my blog where people can come and share their experiences and read other people experience just to learn nd to motivate others.

It's not an easy task as I am building this from scratch without using any template. This should be ready in 7 days and till then, I am not actively posting on he blog but at least, I'm hooking one post in three days.

It's going to be something wonderful, however, I'm open to advices and ideas on how to make this work efficiently, especially towards advertising.

Feel free to post your commgeent here, or you can send me a message via WhatsApp with my mobile number in my signature.

SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS COMING FREELY FOR ALL BLOGGERS ON NAIRALAND... follow me in order not to miss this coming-soon free update.

My blog is now ranking 3 keywords in top 50 and 6k visitors in 21 days is kinda encouraging

(1) (Reply)

Have Ur Own Website In 3mins! / Creating A Newsletter Subscription Box / How Do I Confogure A Wamp Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.