Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. (1266 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Rich Nairalanders, Are You Happy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
LodiDodi:
Hello.

I like your temperament and personality.

I would love to know you.

Lmao🤣. Thank you gentlemen, for making my day! That post just validates what I initially said here.
I don't understand 🤨🤨
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2023

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please I am still soliciting my help like I said earlier nairaland insults and everything just makes you hard and try to make you stronger... one insults to the other to think I would never have insulted anyone in need definitely now I know most of the stories created her is just to generalize people and bully... please Mr seun should look into the registration process of this websites, the bullying alone can lead to depression for people who have health issues...speech kills faster to some people,I would try to be strong for myself I just don't understand but I am still hoping I get help🙏🙏.
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by descarado: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Campaign has finished.
Some tried hard to be assimilated to social media atta k dogs on salary.
Seems like it didn't work.
They are back to begging again.
Ain't seen nothing yet.
Hunger go make some sell their organs.
Or like somebody said, use what you have to get what you want.
Bobrisky and James brown are big boys. Recruit under them. Quicker access to politician's money that way.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by ahnie: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Op I think the comment that nailed your getting help from some of us was....if to say na babe wey get big boobs n yansh dem for don helpam*

I pray you get the needed epp asap Sha!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by LodiDodi(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hello.

I like your temperament and personality.

I would love to know you.

Klass99:

Oga no where in my post did I indicate a willingness or interest to help the OP. However the story is necessary to pass a message across and teach a valuable lesson.

According to you people on this forum Nigerian girls are useless, all of them, so please let our money be perpetually useless to you people too. Kindly help a fellow brother o, because this Nigerian girl never said she would.

I don't know why some of you are masturbating over a very candid post. The truth hurts and it's bitter ain't it. All of una go dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by LodiDodi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pardon, it was a mistake.

Jozilinn:
I don't understand 🤨🤨
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by 1Sharon(f): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Klass99:

This sort of speech and assumption can be off-putting to well meaning people who may want to help. The problem with majority of male users on this forum is that you trash talk women a lot, you bully and troll needlessly, being extremely vile and insulting without provocation or justification.

On two different occasions I was touched and moved to assist after a cry for help like yours, but before I acted I checked the post history of those monikers and jejely died my initial desire to help.

Engaging in a civil, polite and respectful manner even when you disagree with others will not take anything away from you people. But no, most of you would rather engage in a terrible way and still expect help when you need it. It is not about big boobs and bum bum, it is usually about attitude and people's antecedents here for some of us.

He's trying to use emotional blackmail. I see through him lol

1 Like

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2023
ahnie:
Op I think the comment that nailed your getting help from some of us was....if to say na babe wey get big boobs n yansh dem for don helpam*

I pray you get the needed epp asap Sha!
No problem ma I really appreciate for the correction, just got carried away by the whole comments and all, some nairalanders have a way in making your head 🤯🤯
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2023
1Sharon:

He's trying to use emotional blackmail. I see through him lol
No I am not why not go through my comments on nairaland, from the first guy who accused me wrongly to the next and all came back to apologize,y cos I was innocent, now look at the guy that asked me to sleep with men, another also actually said the same thing,no matter how hard you accept it nairaland makes us hard some people love making others look like rags here...if not for what I was going through this is definitely the height of it,u made your points known I acknowledged and apologized to you,therby giving me a reason to also look and see my own fault and also notice somethings actually...I see the comments now on my notifications that is y I made that comment! Thanks
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Jozilinn:
Some of you are just bullies who just feel great in making others look bad, always generalizing everyone just because you have things going well for you... Thanks for the insult,
Nobody is bullying you. From the title of your post, it's not hard to see you don't have sense and are arrogant. I hope you have received the help you needed from "Rich Nairalanders".
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Nobody is bullying you. From the title of your post, it's not hard to see you don't have sense and are arrogant. I hope you have received the help you needed from "Rich Nairalanders".

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abeg no vex I just had to use it to get audience,I didn't mean it that way 🙏 thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hollandia Milk Is About To Sweep Out Peak And 3 Crown Away. / Which Do U Prefer- Constant Light Or Constant Water / Renting A Car In The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.